Your favourite TV show- Lloyd

Outnumbered

"Is a fork a weapon?" Karen (the little girl) asks her dad (Pete)

"How would you use a fork as a weapon?" Pete asks his daughter.

"You could do this," Karen stabs the fork forward then back as a demonstration.

"Karen, never change," you say laughing.

"Erm, why is she trying to use a fork as a weapon?" Lloyd asks from the door.

"Because she's really young," you reply.

"Ok."

"And funny."

"I can tell."

"Lloyd watch it with me please?" You ask, "you'll really enjoy it."

"Fine," Lloyd replies.

~Time skip~
By the end of a couple of episodes you and Lloyd are laughing so much that you're both crying.

"Ok, this show is actually pretty good," Lloyd says.

I've recently got into outnumbered. Mum told me that I'd enjoy the outnumbered if I watch it. My family and I really like Karen. My brother gave me the quotes about the fork as he's watched episodes that many times he knows everything that they say.

This segment was quite easy to come up with as I've started to watch more TV shows myself (excluding I'm a celeb, Dragons- Race to the Edge and a series of unfortunate events) and I'm really enjoying them.

I hope you guys enjoyed this segment.