Your favourite TV show- Jay

Dragons- Race to the Edge (massive spoilers ahead- from the episode blindsided).

"There will always be a Hiccup and Astrid

"There will always be a Hiccup and Astrid. Always," hiccup says to Astrid (who is blind- hence the name blindsided).

"Now kiss!" I say as Hiccup leans in, "yes,"

"Hiccup behind you!" Astrid yells as the pair are thrown to the floor.

"No!" I yell, "why did you have to ruin it you stupid Triplestrike!"

"Y/n. Are you ok?" Jay asks.

"No! Hiccstrid was about to be- wait it already is confirmed- this is how Hiccstrid got together. That would have been their first proper kiss! The Triplestrike ruined it!" You yell in reply.

"Sis, why don't we go out for a while?"

"No! I'm watching this episode. I need to see how Hiccstrid came to be. As in girlfriend/boyfriend status," I say as jay sighs.

"Fine. I'll watch the episode with you,"

"Thank you!" You reply.

~Time skip~
"Awww," you say as Hiccup and Astrid kiss.

"Ok, that was cute," Jay says.

"Yes it was," you agree leaning against his shoulder.

I've always loved how to train your dragon. When I discovered that the Race to the Edge series was coming out I immediately started to watch it. When I watched how to train your dragon two, I'd always wondered how Hiccstrid had happened. I loved the episodes Buffalord soldier and blindsided because it showed a lot of Hiccstrid.