He comes for you- Cole

"No, no, no!" Lou yells as you fall over yet again as he's trying to make you do the triple tiger sashay.

"I can't do it dad! Stop trying to make me do something I can't!" You yell as a small lava pool forms above your hand and flies around Lou once before you run out, the lava disk, disappearing.

"Y/n, come back!" You just carry on running and into the park.

You run towards the willow tree and lean against the trunk of it and cry into your knees.

~Cole's POV~
"Guys!" Nya calls, I'm already in the control room.

"Nya what's going on?" I ask as she glances up at the computer before turning back to me.

"Sighting of an elemental master in the park,"

"What master?"

"Lava," she says.

"That's my sister, I'll be back," I call as I run out of the room, form my dragon and head to the park.

~time skip~
I arrive at the park but can't find Y/n anywhere. I can hear faint crying coming from the willow tree, I poke my head through the long leaves and there's Y/n.

"Hey, it's OK, what's wrong?" I ask her as I pull her to me as she cries into my chest.

"Dad... He... I," she couldn't say anything else, and she doesn't need to, I understand perfectly.

"How about you come and live with me?" I offer as I dry her tears. I then help her up.

"I can?" She asks surprised.

"Yeah, of course you can."

"Thank you so much! I love you!" She half yells hugging me again.

"You're welcome. And I love you too."

I form my dragon and Y/n stops smiling and slowly backs away clearly scared.

"Hey it's OK, he won't hurt you," she slowly walks back, trusting me.

I pull her up behind me and start flying back to the bounty.