DEAR JUNGKOOK

"Jungkook although I said yes to you coming with me. I dont want you to get hurt so you....." jimin was saying

"I know Jimin! I shouldn't come too close blah blah..... don't worry I know" I interrupted.

Jimin smiled warmly,"then tomorrow night it is. But Jungkook after that promise me that you will leave this job."

"Why are you glued to me leaving this job!? I dont want to." I said.

He just looked at me and smiled.
"Well Jimin if you want me to leave that bad I will leave only on one condition.... after I leave you will have to write me a letter every single day and it should start like 'Dear Jungkook, I love you' " I said.
"If thats what you want." Jimin giggled.

After that time went by and before I realized it was already time for us to go meet Jimin's dad.
Jimin picked up his Machete and said,
" let's go Jk!"
"Are you sure? Don't you think I should have a weapon too.....just incase." I said.

Jimin handed me a Machete and we were on our way to meet his dad at the gas station. Jimin looked nervous although I could tell he was trying really hard not to show it.
I held his hand tightly,"you can do this!"

After a few minutes we reached the gas station. In the empty abandoned gas station, under very faint light stood a man. Jimin and I walked closer.

From the very similar facial features I could make out that the man was Jimin's Father. The moment he saw Jimin, his Father ran towards him.
"Jimin! My son" he said.
Jimin had a dead serious face, "keep distance" he said to his father who was about to hug him.

"Oh! I understand my son. What else can I expect after what I did to you." Jimin's father said.
For a moment there was dead silence and Jimin was staring at his dad, anger written all over his face.

"Uh hi, Im Jungkook" I said bringing my hand forward.
"Oh Im Myungsoo." He replied.

"I am calling Taehyung to come meet me in the woods. We are fighting him there." Jimin said grabbing his cell phone.
"No! Jimin why would you call him... we can't defeat him like that. We need to do it without him knowing." Myungsoo said trying to take away Jimin's phone.

Jimin pulled his phone away and grabbed his father's collar with the other hand. Jimin pushed his father against a concrete wall.
"You do what I tell you to do. I make the rules here not you. Try to tell me anything one more time and I will make sure you won't ever speak again."
"Jimin stop!" I said and tried pulling Jimin away until he finally let go of his father.

I had never seen Jimin like that before. That wasn't just anger, I could see pain. Although Jimin always pretended to be unbothered by his childhood it had really affected him.

Jimin called Taehyung, "Kim Taehyung, I am coming near your mansion. I want to fight you. Be ready."

Jimin, Myungsoo and I then headed to the woods. We walked through those creepy woods and after a long walk the Mansion fianlly came into view and before it stood a man.
He was tall, had black hair and wore a coat.