FANGS

I gently pushed open the door and walked in. The room was empty with minimal furniture and Jimin was nowhere to be seen.

I was looking around the room when I felt something wet touch my foot. I looked down and to my surprise I had stepped into a tiny puddle of blood. I gasped in shock.
I quickly started wiping off the blood while freaking out on the inside.
As I was struggling to wipe the blood off of my foot, I noticed a tiny journal on the floor.

I picked it up. It had a leather covering and looked old and worn out. I was looking at the book when suddenly, "WHY ARE YOU IN HERE?!" Jimin yelled from behind me.

I turned around to see a half naked Jimin who had just come out the shower and all he had on him was a towel around his waist. His hair was dripping wet and I would be lying if i said that wasn't hot as hell. The water still on his body made his pale white body glisten in the light.

He walked towards me, anger written all over his face.
"Jimin I...I can explain! I saw your shirt outside and it was soaked in blood and I was worried about you, I just wanted to help. Please understand. I know you dont want me here and I will walk out right now!" I said as i  slowly slid the book I had picked up from the floor into my back pocket without Jimin realising. It was small enough to fit (😏)

Jimin's expression remained. He clenched his fists and I could tell he was extremely angry.
I was so frightened in the moment that I couldn't think and  I ran towards the door so I could get out but Jimin was faster. Is he an animal?!

He was at  the door before I could run out and he shut it close.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I swear it wont happen again." I begged as sweat trickled down my forehead.

Jimin's cold hands grabbed my shoulder and pushed me against the wall. He then held my hands by the wrist and pinned me.
His face was literally inches away from mine and I could feel his cold breath caress my skin. I was scared for my life.

"Please don't hurt me." I pleaded.
Jimin sighed and rested his head on my shoulder, he giggled in a low deep voice as i felt my soul leave my body.
" Jimin...please" I begged softly.

I could feel his  cold breath in the crook of my neck and it sent a shiver down my spine,
" I can hear your blood gush through your vessels. I can smell your sweet blood through your glass like skin....." Jimin whispered.

"Ji..." 

" shush! I didn't ask you to speak"

"It's been a while" he said inching closer. He placed his ice cold lips against my skin and My heart was beating like crazy, my legs were shaking and my body was sweating profusely.

"JIMIN!" I screamed.
It was almost like my scream triggered something. He quickly let go of my hands and moved away.
"No!! Not now!" He screamed.
He walked away holding his head between his hands and stood before a long glass table placed against a wall.
"This can't be happening!" He let out a loud scream and pushed everything placed on the table including a glass vase which shattered into pieces when it hit the ground.

," Jimin stop!!" I yelled. Although I was scared, I was just as concerned.

He looked at me with sincere eyes, "I told you.... I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME HERE!!"

"Jimin calm down! I said it won't happen again. Please calm down...im begging you, please!" I screamed but it was all in vain.

Jimin let out the loudest scream and fell to his knees. He put his head on the floor and held it between his hands. He was trembling. 
" get out of here!" He said in a muffled voice.
I  went a little closer to Jimin, "What's wrong Jimin? Tell me so I can help you." I said softly because I was terrified.

"GET OUT!"  He yelled.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong!"

Jimin stopped shaking and he slowly lifted his head and looked up, our eyes met and my soul left my body at the sight of his face. It was paler than ever and his eyes were completely black. The white in his eyes was just gone!!! And the worst part of it all,he had....he had fangs!

I fell to the floor in disbelief. It was like my body had lost its ability to function.
Jimin, if you could call him that anymore was getting back up on his feet. I knew I had to run. I gathered every last bit of strength I had in me and managed to get back up on my feet.

I  pulled open the door and ran out as fast as I possibly could .I felt his cold hand try to grab me but I slipped past him and without looking back once I ran through the hallway and into my room. I closed the door behind me and heard a loud thud. As if something huge had just hit the door.

I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in there. I sat there my head between my legs, my body trembling in fear and tears rolled down my cheeks. I could hear Jimin banging the door continuously and so loudly that with every passing second I felt closer to my death.

I couldn't stop thinking about what I had just seen. Black eyes and fangs? WHAT IS HE?! a vampire?
That explained the blood stains on his shirt but vampires aren't real! That stuff is from the books and movies. This couldn't be happening. Am I dreaming? I slapped myself to see if that would wake me up but turned out I wasn't dreaming.

Trembling and in fear I sat on the bathroom floor.
A few minutes later The banging on the door had finally come to a stop.

"JUNGKOOK! Please come out. I told you to stay away from that room.  I'm sorry please just come out now." Jimin yelled from outside the room.

Although still terrified I managed to get myself out of the bathroom.

I walked to the door " Jimin, you need to tell me the truth. What was all that earlier? Who...what are you?!"

"Jungkook I am fine now. I promise to tell you everything. So please just come out." He said in a softer tone.
"I am not coming out Jimin. Not yet." I replied as I sat  on the floor resting my back against the door.

My body had stopped trembling now but I was still scared. Who wouldn't be?! When I saw Jimin with black eyes and fangs I felt like I was looking at a completely different person. It wasn't him.

I felt something  in my back pocket. I reached for it and pulled out a book. It was the book I had picked up earlier, from the cabin.
I had a strong feeling that the answers to all my questions were in this book.

I had to read it!

-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-