LUST

Author's POV

Jungkook stood still for a minute. He realized what he had done and although slightly embarrassed about it a part of him wanted to do it again.

He ran upstairs to Jimin's room. He opened the door to a shirtless Jimin who was changing his blood stained clothes.
"Jungkook why are you here?!" Jimin said in aghast while quickly grabbing his clothes to cover himself.

Jungkook walked towards Jimin and held him by his shoulders. Jungkook aggressively pushed Jimin against a wall. Placing both his hands on opposite sides of Jimin's face Jungkook said, "I am asking for this.... I want this! Then whats the problem? Why are you resisting?!"
"Stop it Jungkook." Jimin said trying to push him away.

But Jungkook was qucik to grab Jimin's wrists and pin them against the wall.
"How long will you resist." Jungkook said inching closer to Jimin.

Jimin could smell the blood from Jungkook and his urge to drink blood was getting stronger. If Jimin had resisted for another while he would completely lose control over his body and turn into a full fledged vampire.

Jimin pulled his hands away.
"Im sorry Jungkook" he said as he pushed him onto the bed. Jimin himself climbed onto the bed.
"Jimin... I asked for this so you dont have to apologize for anything." Jungkook smiled.

Pinning Jungkook to the bed by both hands, Jimin leaned closer to Jungkook's neck. Inches away from Jungkook, Jimin grew out his fangs.

Jimin's grip around Jungkook's wrists became tighter and he finally bit into Jungkook.
Jungkook could feel the fangs pierce into his body and the blood being sucked out. In pain Jungkook shut his eyes close and clenched his fists tight.

It went on for a while and Jungkook had lost a lot of blood already. He was beggining to feel weak.
"Ji...min" Jungkook whispered weakly.
Jimin who seemed like he wouldn't have stopped till he had completely drained Jungkook, suddenly stopped and moved away.

Jimin lied down beside Jungkook. He stared at the ceiling blankly and let out a sigh.
Jungkook struggled to turn his body to face Jimin , "why did you stop?" Jungkook struggled to speak.

"I dont know Jungkook. I just didn't want to kill you. I thought I would lose control but..." Jimin was saying when Jungkook moved closer. The both of them knew exactly what they were about to do but neither of them wanted to stop.

Jimin's lips met those of Jungkook's and the two began to make out although Jungkook was tired and gasping for breath every now and then.

Suddenly Jimin stopped and moved away.
"I can't be doing this" he said softly and walked out of the room to his cabin.
Jungkook just lay there on the bed, too tired to move. He eventually fell asleep right there.

Jungkook opened his eyes the next morning, the sun shining in his face. Although still a little weak Jungkook felt better.

~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~

Jungkook's POV

I got down from the bed and went outside the room.
"Jimin?" I called out but there was no answer.

I went into my room, washed my face, dressed up and then went downstairs. Jimin sat on the couch, he had a thoughtful expression.
"Everything okay Jimin?", I sat on the couch ,beside him.
"You can go home now....back to your mom." Jimin said avoiding eye contact.
"Go back home... you want me to leave this job?? I am not doing that!" I said sternly.
"Why can't you understand Jungkook!? I don't want to hurt you anymore... and about yesterday" Jimin said.
I interrupted, " I chose what happened yesterday and you didn't hurt me... not at all. You are a good man Jimin"
"A good man?? What is that? A joke? You have no idea the kind of person I am." Jimin replied in a sarcastic tone.
"If you are such a bad man then why didn't you just kill me yesterday?!" I said in a louder voice.
"Because I couldn't! " Jimin said still avoiding eye contact.
"Why not Jimin?!" I said, I was screaming at this point.
"Because I love you! And i could never do anything to hurt you" Jimin said softly.

I was taken aback. Love! That was it! That feeling that I had not been able to understand for so long was love. I loved Jimin.

"Jimin it would hurt me more to leave you than anything else." I said.
"Jungkook I am saying this for your own sake." He replied
"I know that's not what you really want. Just tell me whats wrong."

Although he kept telling me to leave His eyes were telling me a different story.
He didn't want me to leave , he was just trying to protect me from something.

Jimin looked at me with a gentle stare. His glistening eyes looking right into mine.
"A few days ago I recived a letter. It was from my father. Whom I have never seen. He said he had been looking for me for years. The letter came with a book. I know you read that book Jungkook." Jimin sighed and continued," when I was a baby my dad handed me over to Kim Taehyung. I lived with him for five years. As soon as I turned five I was turned into a vampire and then abandoned. I roamed the streets all alone and did nasty things. I had no one. Now my dad, after all these years sends me a letter saying he went to the nest a few years ago because he wished to save me but I wasn't there ofcourse and in that process Kim Taehyung killed my mother brutally. Now my dad wants revenge from Taehyung."
"Why is he telling you all this?"I asked
"He wants me to go with him. If it wasn't for Taehyung I would have had a different childhood. I hate my dad and my mother's death dosent really bother me. She was only a mother by blood. I don't even know her." Jimin said softly.
"You are not going with him then?" I asked.

Jimin said he was going. Not because of his parents but because he himself wanted to kill Kim Taehyung. He had been longing for that day.
"You have to behead him to kill him rigth?" I asked .
"Thats one way but apparently my dad has found a gun in Namjoon's work cabin that can kill vampires." After a short pause he continued," I will be leaving tomorrow and I want you to leave today."

"I am not going anywhere Jimin!" I said sternly.

"I already told you why you can't be here. Please Jungkook!" Jimin said in a louder voice.

"I want to go with you!"

"No you are not going anywhere!"

"I want to protect you Jimin!" I stood up.

"Why would you do that?!" Jimin stood up.

"Because I love you!... please let me stay by your side....always." I replied staring back into Jimin's anger filled eyes.

Jimin looked confused for a while and then sat back on the couch. He rubbed his temples.
I sat back down on the couch," Jimin please." I said.
It took me a whole hour of convincing for Jimin to finally agree.

-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-•-○-