Sushi, Guide & Connection (Chapter Rewritten)

The drive to the restaurant was short. When we parked Nikka went straight to the restroom to change out of her wet clothes. We did not speak about what had happened to Nikka. The restaurant was packed with several business type personnel who wore business suits and attire. The restaurant had a hip yet modern design that is simplistic yet has a warm inviting feel to it. Our waiter placed us in a private booth away from the crowd. It is always packed here no matter what time of day it is.

****************

Nikka POV

I went to the restroom to change out of my wet clothes. I didn’t mean to upset anyone in my pack, but no matter what I do someone has an opinion. The members in my pack really don’t want me around Angle even if we are partners for the homeroom assignment. They would rather have me fail than get close to anyone that’s why my clothes are all wet. Some of the girls from the pack figured if I was soaked and wet then I wouldn’t be able to have lunch with Angle. I would need to leave the school in order to change my clothes.

When Angle seen me she got so angry that someone would do this to me. I swear the wind picked up and her eyes started to change. None of that mattered because she did the one thing no one has ever done to me. She put her arms around me and made me feel safe. Angle did that and not even my own alpha made me feel safe.

Now I am standing in the restroom looking at the mirror seeing myself wearing a black corset pencil skirt, with a sleeveless jersey plum top and gold/bronze sequin heal sandals. I never wore anything so nice in my life. Looking at myself I decide to put my hair up, because that would go better with what I am wearing. It does not take me long to change and do my hair.

I toss my wet clothes in the trash where they belong and I head out to meet my new friends. I hope they like what they see.

*********************

When Nikka returns from the restroom she is dressed in Angles clothes and looks like a completely different person. She even did her hair up similar to Angle. As she approaches the table she is greeted by Angle and her grandfather who are smiling at her.

“Wow Nikka, if Mitch were here he would say that you must be related to me somehow because you’re just as fast as I am when I change my clothes.” Angle comments as she looks at Nikkas’ head to toe appearance. “I am glad that even my sandals fit you. Otherwise your feet would still be wearing those god awful shoes you had on. You clean up real nice.” Angle says in a nonchalant way.

“Angle, be nice.” Grandfather says.

“I was being nice. She looked god awful in that outfit she was wearing in school. Now she is absolutely beautiful and stunning. Do you not think so…..or…. do you prefer her in what she was wearing before?” Angle retorts waiting expectantly for her grandfathers’ response.

“Well that is absurd! Of course I would want our guest to change out of the wet clothes she had on. It was polite of you to offer her a change of clothes. Besides I now have two very beautiful girls to enjoy my lunch with.” Grandfather says in a matter of fact voice.

At this Nikka bursts out laughing while trying to speak. “Oh….my…god….the two of you are sooooo alike. I have never heard people speak like that to each other.” Ha…. Ha… ha …”It’s like being all proper and such.” Nikka says in between her laughing fit with tears coming from her eyes.

“What do you mean we are funny?” Angle asks with a frown on her face.

“See….that’s what I mean. It’s funny because you do not get it. Angle you just speak and just say what you want. Your grandfather is more tactful in his response. But the two of you together just makes it more hilarious. Because he evades the question so he does not sound insulting. Which I find so sweet!” Nikka says while walking to grandfather and kisses him on the cheek.