The Players Home Coming - Revised 3/23/2014

Here is the revision for Chapter Two - The Players Home Coming. It gives a glimpse into Blazes player ways. A bit about the Alpha and Beta families. This isn’t the usual werewolf story with a gentle Luna and Beta female. To run this pack they have to be tough, manipulative, calculating and sometimes downright mean. I hope you like the changes. It’s a great improvement from the original text.  In the next two weeks the revision for Chapter 3 – First Meeting will be posted.  Thanks for your support!

**********

Blaze POV

Ring….ring….ring….ring…..

Snatching the phone I answered “Yah”

“Good morning Sir. This is your four-o’clock morning wakeup call. We hope you’re well rested. You will be pleased to know that our valet will have your vehicle out front at five-o’clock. If you require any other accommodation we are more than capable to service you. Is there anything else we can do for you, Sir?” Ask a bubbly receptionist.

“No!” Click.

Call me rude or what have yah but, it’s too dam early for people to be that perky in the morning. Sliding my head back onto the pillow a feminine body eagerly wraps herself around me. Shaking my head I chuckle at my thoughts. She reminded me of a human version of an anaconda.

She never woke even when I left. Leaving was easy for me. She knew this was a no strings attached situation. I’m not heartless by any means. A morning wake-up call was in place for ten-‘o’clock with breakfast and a dozen long stem roses being sent to the room. The room was paid for with a three-o’clock late afternoon checkout.

If she abuses my generosity they will have security toss her out on her ass. Hey– what can I say? Females have been known to abuse what kindness I have shown them. Serves them right when they do abuse it!

Looking at the clock its fifteen minutes after five. I should be home in time for moms home cooked breakfast and school. It’s been a grueling summer working for and staying at my uncles’ pack. The man was a beast and I swore he enjoyed inflicting pain and watching me suffer. Dam bastard even cock blocked every chance he had.

Reaching my parents’ house I headed towards my bedroom bags in tow. Sniffing the air I caught the scent of my old man. Dam, I was hoping not to see him till later today. Quickly I unpacked, showered and got dressed. With my cellphone in hand I called the boys.

“Sup, are you back or still on the road?” Typical Mitch always straight to the point.

“Home. You and the boys be ready to go by seven-o'clock. My dad’s home so you know the drill.” I could hear them all groan.

Usually the guys would come over for breakfast. Today was different he was home which meant he was going to drill me even harder than my uncle had.

“You just got home and you’re already in shit with your old man. I swear your family loves messing with your head” he chuckled.

“Just be ready!” Click.

Heading towards the kitchen my mom is humming as she sets the table. My dad is reading the morning paper as he sits at the table. Oh…oh, this is bad…real bad. When my parent start acting like June and Ward Cleaver it means their up to something.

“Blaze…Welcome home son!” My dad says while giving me a hug.

My mom comes out of the kitchen with a platter full of food. “Oh Blaze sweetie I am so glad you are back” my mom says and gives me a kiss on the head.

Oh…..yah, something is up cause these are not my parents. Throughout the entire breakfast they behaved like the perfect parents, Mr. and Mrs. Cleaver. I was completely freaked out waiting for them to drop the bomb on me. It never came. By the time I had to leave I sprinted my ass straight out the door.

 With the petal to the metal I headed off to get my boys. I needed normalcy and what I left was not normal. Those people were not my parents. My dad is a real son of a bitch and my mom puts the “B” in bitch. As the Alpha couple they are the meanest and strongest in the pack.

Pulling up to the guys’ house I noticed they were actually waiting outside for me. Something they never do. The car barely came to a stop when the door swung open and the three jumped-in. They looked completely freak out. No questions asked I drove straight to our hangout.

Parking the car I spoke, “alright what the hell has got you three freaked out?”

Scratching his neck Mitch spoke, “You see our ma and pa weren’t acting normal.”

“Yah, not normal”, Mike said while shaking his head.

Mitch continued, “They were nice. Like June and Ward Cleaver nice.”

“They’re not nice….like ever”, Matt said while shaking his head.

“Shit”, I said while rubbing my temple.

This was even worse than I thought. Their parents were best friends with my parents making them the Betas of the pack. If the Alpha and the Betas were acting this way something big was up.

“My Dad and Mama were acting the same way. Keep your eyes open cause something big is coming up. You know how our families love to start shit.” Everyone nodded in agreement.

Mitch, Mike and Matt also known as the Cable Triplets were my closest friends. When I step up as Alpha these three were most likely going to be my Betas. We knew how to read each other and we knew without a doubt that we needed to stay alert.

Starting the car I drove towards the school. There wasn’t much to catch up on since we’d call when we could. Mitch on the other hand was responsible for some new student attending our school. Something about being forced to be a student leader. Apparently both our mothers had cornered him in the kitchen while they were butchering a deer. Long story short he got the message loud and clear. We couldn’t help but laugh when he thought that his penis would be chopped off if he’d said no.

Pulling into the school I parked in my usual spot. I noticed a slick black Ducati in the stall next to me. I whistled my appreciation of such a beauty. One by one the guys stepped out. Straightaway they were greeted by several she-wolves from the pack. Once I stepped out I was engulfed by several of them as well.

After our welcome back to school session we quickly ditched the girls. These girls were nothing but a quick relief when we had an itch. Right now we wanted to hang without any females around. What can I say bros before hoes. So far that’s all they have ever been....no challenge, no fight, just willing and easy. Yet for some reason I couldn't shake the feeling that this was going to change.

*****************

Authors Note: Please vote and comment. THANKS!