Office Meeting Revised - 4/9/2014

Thank you everyone for your continued responses, votes, and upload of this story. I have mixed reviews of the revisions, but I am trudging forward with the changes. I know some of you are not pleased, but do not lose hope in this story. Here is my latest revision Chapter Five – Office Meeting. I do hope you like it. Unfortunately I will be taking a two week break from revising this story. As most of you know my father had passed away and now I am home for his funeral. It is but a short break that I need and I know you all can understand. Thanks!

***************

Blaze POV

Entering the building me, Matt and Mike head off to our lockers while Mitch heads off to the Counselors Office. In typical Cable sibling manner Matt and Mike decide to pick on their brother before he got too far.

“Yoo Mitch! We’ll see you when you’re done performing your duties as the local escort” hollers Matt.

“Yah! After your services have been rendered don’t forget your other duties big brother” shouts Mike.

“Oh, don’t worry I’ll let Ma know that you were a good little guard dog protecting that she-wolf of yours” Matt bellows.

“Guess you won’t be losing any of your important extremities” Mike adds while making a hand chopping motion.

Both brothers bust out laughing while Mitch simply flips them the bird. I couldn’t help but chuckle these three were tight as thieves. Where one was usually the other two weren’t too far behind. Man I was hoping to hang with all three of them especially Mitch. He kept his brothers in check.

At the lockers we met up with several of the guys from surrounding packs. Our high school is known to be natural grounds to all packs, so it’s usually peaceful. Not everyone gets along, but try to stomach their enemies company. Even rival packs have to be civil to each other. As we catch up on our summer break Principle Black rings over the intercom with the days announcements.

“Good morning everyone and welcome back! As you all know today we have an odd schedule due to it being the first day of school. From eight o’clock to eight-twenty-five students will be given an extended free time to pick up their class textbooks, band instruments, add funds to their lunch accounts or pay any school fees. All students will report to their homeroom class no later than eight-thirty. Further announcements will be given during home room. Have a great day!” Click

“Also, Blaze Wolf please report to the office please!” Click

Damn– Blaze, school just started and you’re already being called to the office! What you do? Get caught doing something you shouldn’t have or caught something from someone you shouldn’t have done? ” Jake says and laughs as several others join him. Jake belongs to a rival pack and lets’ just say we have good days and bad days.

Nah man, unlike the trash you tend to pick-up on your weekends mines don’t migrate to dumpster! In fact, the anonymous person that literally trashed your truck had spread the word that the city refuge needs your truck to haul the local garbage!” At this my crew, pack, and several other packs burst out laughing.

On the last day of school someone had emptied the cafeteria trash into and all over his truck. There was no bags just loose food and garbage all over it. Nothing was spared it was inside the cab, all over the windows and the truck bed was fully loaded. No one took credit for the incident. Most thought it was me and my crew, but to every ones disappointment we had already left for summer break. Not liking my come back Jake turns and growls at me. Laughing I head off to the office.

*****************

Mr. Black POV

So nervous! Being principal can be very demanding especially for our kind. Currently there is an anonymous benefactor pumping money into the school. The only one who seems to know who this person is seems to be my packs Alpha Dravin Wolf. I would ask my sister Miah, but she’s one mean Alpha Female. She would assume I was questioning her mates’ actions and therefor being disrespectful. So now I have a specialized security team coming in to check out the schools security.