A Cry For Help

Nikka POV

For the first time in my life I felt wanted and accepted as a person by two individuals I barely even know. I now had someone who I could call ….. Grandpa! No one ever wanted to be associated or even be recognized as family to me. All these new feelings that I never had have opened my eyes to the truth and realities of my pack……they truly hated me.

Returning to school after lunch was something I was not looking forward to. The truth is that I was going to be punished by members of my so called pack. Hah! What a joke! I refuse to be invisible anymore and I liked it.

Once we entered the school building grandpa signed us back in. We had missed a class and were marked excused absent. After saying thank you and my farewell I left Angle for math. A really bad feeling came over me as I headed towards one of the empty halls towards class. Just then a hand covered my mouth and I was yanked into an empty classroom.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here? Isn’t this a shocking surprise?” A deep voice said from behind me.

“You are in sooooo much trouble........you’re going to wish you listened to us earlier”, said a screechy pitched voice.

 “Yeah, lets’ take her somewhere much more private. She deserves to be beaten for breaking the rules”, a nasal high pitched voice said.

At that moment I felt a hard punch to my stomach knocking the air right out of me. Another punch landed right across my jaw causing me to slump to the ground and everything in the room to spin. I was thrown over a hard shoulder and blacked out.

“Wakeup bitch!” slap, slap, slap

“Get up!” slap, slap, slap

“I didn’t do anything!” I said in between the slaps. “Why are you doing this to me?” I tried saying while they continued wailing on me with many more blows to my face.

I tried to protect my face from getting another slap so I turned and hid my face with my arms. I curled myself up into a ball as I felt blows being showered all over my body. I could taste blood in my mouth and my clothes being torn by the ones assaulting me.

“If you didn’t do anything then where did you steal these clothes from!” slap, slap, punch

“I I I ……didn’t steal it…..I I I was given it. Please…..I I I didn’t do anything wrong!” I pleaded and pleaded for them to stop, but they continued hitting me. I don’t know how long they beat me it just felt like forever. When they were done they just laughed at me. I was a pathetic excuse of a pack member. In the end I was left in the corner of what looked like one of the girls locker room shower stall. I was beaten and bloodied with my beautiful outfit torn to bits and shoes stolen right off my feet. I was alone….all alone.

I laid my battered face onto the cool tiled floor. Tears silently flowed down my cheeks as I struggled to muffle my cries of pain. Something finally broke deep inside causing my body to shake as waves upon waves of tears just kept on coming. They finally broke me with their cruelty.

Slowly I realized people were entering the locker room, changing, talking and laughing. Yet no one heard me whimpering on the cold floor. The room was finally greeted with silence. The silence lasted only a few minutes when the sound of the locker room doors were heard opening and then banged shut. I began to shake and whimper even louder then I intended. They were back for more and I couldn’t even defend myself.

The footsteps were getting closer until they stopped. That’s when I heard the most viscous menacing growl in my life. It was so strong that it shook the walls and made me fearful for my life. I was going to die and there was nothing that I could do…..so I screamed and screamed and screamed.

**************

Angles POV

It was the screaming that broke my wolf. It caused my wolf to stop and reign itself in. It was a scream of complete utter most gut wrenching fear. As if someone was being ripped apart from the inside out. Nikka was afraid and needed comforting not my rage. Her screams ripped at mine and my wolves’ heart causing me to drop to my knees.

“Help her….please….she needs us….heal her…..we must help” whispered my wolf.

Warm arms encircled me and pulled me up from the ground. Comforting me and soothing me. I couldn’t think straight. My wolf was just too distraught over Nikka. She felt guilty like it was her fault. So many emotions were running through me.

“Shhhh, hush love…I promise we will take care of her. Shhhh, love….I am here to help.” A deep voice continued to sooth me while holding me close.

“Please…please help her. My wolf is in so much pain seeing her like that. Please help her.” I whispered before everything went black.

**************

Blaze POV

There right in front of me stood my mate. The very girl whom Mitch was assigned too was my mate. The girl everyone has been talking about since she set foot here Ms. Angle Royal.

Mitch introduced her and all I could do was sit there and stare at her. I was speechless and didn’t know what to say. She was absolutely exquisite and she was mine. I could see us together forever.

It wasn’t until something or someone went fly across the gym did I realize she was no longer in front of me. I turned to see what went flying only to notice it was Heather one of the blonde sluts of the school lying crumpled on the floor. God that just made my mate even hotter than she already was.

I couldn’t help but think of my future with my mate. Then I heard a vicious growl that shook the walls of the school and then ear wrenching screaming coming from the girls’ locker room.

Suddenly I got up and ran to the girls’ locker room. What I seen nearly broke my heart. My mate was crumpled on her knees with tears and pain in her eyes. In the corner of the locker room was a girl beaten and bloodied laying on the ground screaming for her life.

Instantly I wrapped my arms around my mate trying to console her. Soothing her with words of comfort as it was obvious that the battered girl meant a great deal to my mate. It wasn’t until my mate spoke of the pain her wolf was feeling that I realized the severity of the situation.

Wolves that are connected or bond to each other who are not mates are rare. Some wolves do have special bonds like twins do or family members have with one another. This…..this was different because Angles wolf spoke out load for everyone to hear.

A voice of power, respect, authority and soooo much pain. Every werewolf within hearing range was compelled to help. Like this was life or death. We wanted the sorrowful pain to stop. We needed to help the girl who lay on the ground all beaten and bloodied. Then she let out a howl so load with sooo much pain we fell to our feet. It was a call for help…….