One Mystery Comes Another

//~//

Anna ignores Sherlock's text and follows him downstairs. She could see him walking outside and closing the door. She walks towards the door and puts her ear against it. She could hear Sherlock and the taxi driver outside, but could barely hear them.

All of a sudden Charlotte walks out of the kitchen and sees Anna. "Hey is everything alright up there?"

Anna shushes Charlotte, leaving her really confused. "What?" She whispers.

Anna points to the door and gestures that somethings going on outside. Charlotte then quickly joined Anna listening through the door.

"It was you, not your passenger." Anna could hear Sherlock.

"See? No-one ever thinks about the cabbie. It's like you're invisible. Just the back of an 'ead. Proper advantage for a serial killer." Said the driver.

Charlotte looks at Anna in complete fear and covers her mouth so she won't hear her talk. Anna gestures her to calm down, then continues listening.

"Is this a confession?" Sherlock asks.

"Oh, yeah. An' I'll tell you what else: if you call the coppers now, I won't run. I'll sit quiet and they can take me down, I promise." The driver answers.

"Why?" Sherlock asks curiously.

"'Cause you're not gonna do that."

"Am I not?"

"I didn't kill those four people, Mr 'olmes. I spoke to 'em ... and they killed themselves. An' if you get the coppers now, I promise you one thing. I will never tell you what I said." The man informs Sherlock.

Anna and Charlotte exchanged looks and both wonder what Sherlock was going to do.

"Mom what's going on?!" Anna and Charlotte looked to see Eugene standing at the kitchen door. Anna rushes towards him and gestures him to be quiet.

Charlotte continues to hear the conversation. "No-one else will die, though, and I believe they call that a result." Sherlock says.

"An' you won't ever understand how those people died. What kind of result do you care about?" Said the driver.

Charlotte could hear a car door slamming, however the conversation continued.

"If I wanted to understand, what would I do?" Sherlock asks.

"Let me take you for a ride."

"So you can kill me too?" Sherlock asks.

"I don't wanna kill you, Mr 'olmes. I'm gonna talk to yer ... and then you're gonna kill yourself." The driver says with such pride.

Charlotte then hears another car door slamming and a car driving away.

Charlotte looks and Anna, "I think he rode off with a killer."

Anna sighs, "For a smart guy, he's pretty dumb."

Charlotte asks, "Ok, so what are you going to do?"

Anna holds Eugene while thinking about it. She then sees that Charlotte wearing her motorcycle jacket. "Charlotte did you drive your motorcycle here?"

"Ya. Why?" She asks.

Anna then takes her phone and types in Jennifer Wilson phone tracker website in. "I'm gonna make sure that idiot doesn't get killed."

Charlotte takes off her jacket and hands it to Anna and gives her her keys. Eugene looks up at Anna asks, "Mom, nothing bad is going to happen to ya right?"