Epilogue

***NATALIES POV***

"Oh my gosh! We're HERE!" Meg squeals, jumping out of the car and dancing around like a complete freak. I laugh. She's so weird. She ended up laying down on the ground with her arms and legs spread out. "I always miss this place too much!" she says. 

I smile and poke Harry. He was alseep next to me. His arm was around my shoulders and I leaned against him as he used me for a teddy bear. I hated to wake him, but he was trapping me in the car. 

"Hmm?" he responds once I poke his cheek for the second time. 

"Babe, we're here. We're at the lake house. It's time to wake up. Come on," I say. 

"Mmm five more minutes..." 

I smile and kiss him. He kisses back, seeming to be awake now. When I pull back his eyes were open. 

"Why'd you pull away?" he asks, pouting with those adorable puppy eyes of his. 

"No more kisses till you get out of this car." 

He smiles and jumps out of the car, pulling me with him and pecking my cheek. 

"You two.....seriously," Niall mumbles, carrying a large duffel bag to the door. I laugh and Harry pulls me closer to him. 

"What can I say? I love her," he says, leaving tons of kisses all over my face. I couldn't stop laughing as I tried pushing him away. 

"Harry! We have to unpack!" I say, still laughing. 

"Heads up," Zayn calls, throwing a bag at Harry. He catches it just in time before it hit me in the face. I smiled. Harry muttered colorful words under his breath as he slung the bag over his shoulder and trudged into the house. I looked up at the building in front of me. Side by side with Luke's. 

Luke. We never fixed things. Now we sort of ignore each other. We aren't friends or in a relationship. He doesn't try to make me jealous and he doesn't barge into my life like he did last summer. Now we're just neighbors. We stay out of each others way. 

It may not be ideal. It's nothing like before. But now, I have Harry, which is even better. I guess it's a good thing all this happened. I mean, sure, I lost Luke. He's not the same though. I wouldn't want to continue being friends with him anyways. It's good because I got the greatest and most amazing boyfriend ever out of a crazy and very screwed up summer vacation that I almost didn't even attend. Everything happens for a reason, and I'm glad things ended up the way they did. 

"Ready for this?" Ryan asks, clapping a hand on my shoulder and looking up at the house the way I was. "Hopefully not another rerun of last year." He chuckles. I smile. 

"As ready as I'll ever be." 

Another summer, more new memories to be made, new people to share them with, and Harry. A whole lot of time to be spent with Harry. 

"These bags are heavy!" Harry calls from the second story porch. I smiled up at him. 

"Man up!" Ryan calls back. I could see him roll his eyes even from this distance. 

"Wait..." I mumble, looking past Harry through the window. I recognized the blue walls. "He's in my room." 

I sprint up the stairs of the house and swing open the door. I didn't see him. "Harry?" I call, walking out onto the porch. "Babe?" I couldn't find him anywhere.  

As I was about to give up and go back downstairs I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I squealed as Harry picked me up off the ground. "HARRY!" 

"Yes?" he asks, smiling and holding me bridal style. 

"Please put me down?" 

He thinks about it for a moment. "Nah." 

"Why not?" 

"Because. I don't want you to go anywhere."

He was so adorable. I had to smile. It was hard not to. "Where would I go?"

He shrugs. "Im not taking chances. This summer, we're starting right. I'm not making anymore mistakes." He smiles down at me. The corners of my lips turned up even more. I liked the sound of that. 

"Well," I say, not being able to stop smiling. "Then let the summer begin." 

It felt like I was starting over. Like everything that happened in the beginning of last summer was history, and here we are. Doing it all again. Together.

The right way. 

~Crazier, over and out~