Wedding

(THE BAND ARE NOT TOGETHER HERE SO BOB IS STILL HERE)

Months passed since i proposed. It was finally our wedding day. I hadn't seen Gerard since the morning, he was with Mikey, getting ready for our wedding. We invited some of our closest friends; Ray Toro and Bob Bryar. My mom helped me get ready. Bob was our best man, and we convinced Ray to marry us.

It was such a happy day. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and everything just seemed so perfect.

"Oh Frank love, i'm so proud of you. I'm sure you and Gerard will find happiness in each other and—i'm not crying baby." My mom said.

"Ayyy, stop, you'll make me cry and i'm not going to. Until i see Gerard anyway."

Hours passed.

I waited at the end of aisle for my beautiful husband to be.

My heart was pounding.

Then i saw him. With Mikey. Mikey led him down the aisle. Everyone rose to their feet. I looked at Bob, our best man, while Gerard walked down the aisle, linking arms with his little brother. They hugged and Gerard came closer to me while Mikey sat down in the front row. Still, im sure Gerard would've been happier if it was his mother or father walking with him, but Mikey was there for him.

"Thank you Mikey." He said, wiping a tear that was falling down his face.

He looked at me with a wide smile.

"You look beautiful." I muttered as our hands locked together.

"So do you."

I gazed into his beautiful, hazel eyes. He was so perfect. His lips, his nose, just everything about him was beautiful and perfect. Seeing him this happy and healthy, made me think more about what he'd gone through to get to this point. My mind flashed back to when he was sick. When he was yellowing with sickness. When his cheeks had lost all of their color. When he looked...dead. He always looked so weak and his rapid weight loss didn't make him look any better. I didn't want to admit it at the time, but now wheb i think about it, he looked like he was ready to give up, to die. But now, he had rosy red cheeks, he was still pale, but he always has been, and he looked like he'd put his weight back on. Not in a bad way, but it was a healthy weight gain. At one point, i could put one arm around his waist and reach all the way around, it was a really horrible thing to see. At one point, i could hug him and put him in a lot of pain and distress, i could've even broken something. He looked so much better now, even though he still had weak bones.

"Frank, you're daydreaming." Mikey whispered.

I looked back at Gerard who was giggling quietly to himself. He looked worried and panicked too.

"Welcome. We are gathered here today to celebrate the beautiful relationship between Frank and Gerard, soon to be the Iero-Way couple, we are here to celebrate the marriage of Gerard Arthur Way and Frank Anthony Iero. It is time now for our couple to say their vows. Gerard, you're up." Ray smiled, looking at Gerard after finishing.

Mikey quickly stood up and passed Gerard a ring.

Gerard looked down at it, then back up at me and gave a warm smile.

"Frank, when i was younger, i never thought i'd live to see my wedding day. I always imagined what it'd be like, but i soon stopped after finding out the extent of my health problems. Not just because i thought i wouldn't be alive, but because i also thought that no one would want me, being the sickly person i am. I knew that if i got married, i'd have the weight of my partner watching me slowly die, if i ever got sick again, that weight would always be on my shoulders. It was for my own benefit and my partners, but I was wrong. When we met, all those years ago, i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. And when i got sick, you were one of the only people to stay by my side until i got better." He said, his voice cracking with his tears, "Frankie, i can't imagine loving you anymore than i do right now, but i felt like that yesterday and the day before that, my feelings for you grow stronger each day. Frank, i don't know whats gonna happen in the future...i don't know if i fall sick again...but i know i will never be as happy as i am right now...wait no...that came out wrong." He giggled a bit, as did everyone else, "I mean like...in this moment...marrying you." He smiled, slipping the ring onto my finger.

"Thank you Gerard, that was beautiful, except for whatever the hell happened at the end. Now, Frank, your turn."

Bob tapped my shoulder and passed me the ring.

"Gerard. I was so nasty and horrible when we first met, but you changed me, for the better. I don't know where i'd be without you. I'd probably still be that disrespectful and rude person i was when we were 17. When i had just met you, i felt something. I never believed in love at first sight, but meeting you made me think differently. I am glad i stayed with you when you were sick, because watching you regain your strength and health after that was the most happiest and beautiful things i had ever seen in my life." I swallowed hard as a lump formed in my throat, "I don't know what else to say...i guess...you overwhelm me...your positive attitude to life when everything is going wrong, your beautiful personality, and most of all, you. Just you. Even if i cannot find the words to express how much i love you...or to describe to you now how i feel...i promise to spend the rest of my life showing you how much i love and care about you."

I took his hand and slipped the ring on his finger, and looked up at him. Tears were streaming down his face.

"Do you, Gerard Arthur Way, take Frank to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Frank Anthony Iero, take Gerard to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Then by the power vested in me, by even-you-can-preform-weddings.com," Ray said, holding in a mix of tears and laughter, "I now pronounce you Mr Gerard Iero-Way and Mr Frank Iero-Way. You may now kiss."

Mine and Gerards lips connected.

We linked arms and walked back down the aisle together. Music played. That was the most joyous moment of my life, but i was certain that more was to come.