A night to remember

Me and Gerard arrived at my house where we were greeted by my parents.
"Mom, Gerards staying here for a few days..do you mind if i tell her Gee?"
"No. I'm n-not bothered."
"His aunt died and his mom started drinking. She hurt Gee and starved him."
"Oh my god! You poor baby!" My mom said, hugging Gerard tightly, "You're welcome to stay here as long as you want son. Frank sweetheart, you've got some spare pyjamas for Gerard to wear havent you?"
"It's okay M-Mrs Iero, i have my own, and...um its Gee.."
"Sorry honey. Now, i'm gonna start cooking, i'm thinking spaghetti? Is that okay with you dear?"
"Yeah, t-thats alright."

"Don't worry Gee, my moms about to make sure you got all your stuff."
"Stuff?"
"Gee honey, do you take any medicines, are you allergic to anything, have you got fresh clothes?"
"Um...yeah...i take some pills, i...i'm lactose intolerant a-and i have fresh clothes."
"Um, mom, can i speak to you in private?"

I looked over at Gerard who smiled and nodded his head. I walked into the kitchen without Gerard.

"Um, mom. Don't judge Gerards clothing...he's genderfluid and...he wears skirts and dresses as well as pants and boys clothes."
"He does?"
"Yeah. Please act like its normal though, he does get a bit shy about what he wears."
My mom nodded and smiled.

Sometime passed and to make sure Gerard was staying happy, i let him show me the dress his aunt made him.

He came out from the kitchen in a beautiful yellow and green dress. It had a beautiful spring design on it.
"So...do you l-like it?" He smiled.
"Oh...Gee its gorgeous." I said, standing up and cuddling Gerard.
My mom watched me and Gerard hugging and holding hands.
"You both are beautiful together. Oh, and Gee, your dress is amazing. You look gorgeous in it."
Gerard looked at my mom with a big smile.
"T-thank you Mrs Iero."
"You're a beautiful boy Gee, and a beautiful girl too."
"Mrs Iero, I-"
"Call me Linda, love."

My mom was really overdoing it. I liked how she complimented him, but she was really overdoing it.

I took Gerard into my bedroom. We stood in front of the mirror and admired how beautiful we truly were together.

"I'm sorry about my mom, she's just...never met someone like you. Not that you're any different than other people."
"Its okay. Shes just t-trying to make m-me feel welcome."

"Gee?"
"Hm?"
"Do you remember when we met? I really didn't like you. You were so weird and quiet and when i was trying to show you around you wouldn't move so i kicked you."
"Hehe, y-yeah."

I giggled and pulled Gerard down onto my bed. I hovered above him and started to take his dress off. I pulled it off him until he was lying on the bed, wearing only his underwear.

"F-Frankie..."
"Shhh."
"Frankie be c-careful, its m-my first time."

That was the best night of my life.

————————————————————————

507 words