Valentines Day

It was finally Valentines day. As usual, my locker was filled with girls and even some boys confessing their feelings to me. I trashed all of them, except the one from Gee. I could tell instantly which one was from Gee, it had all of our favourite things on it, D&D, Fangoria, everything.

In our school, the corridors would be filled with pink and red hearts and near the principals office you would send a "musical card" to your special someone. Basically a musical card was the schools acapella choir who sung love songs to people who were sent one by their special someone.

I obviously sent Gerard a musical card. I requested they'd sing All of Me for my beautiful Gee.
"And thats for who?" The principal said.
"Gerard Way."
"Really? I thought you hated Gerard, and now you're sending him a Valentine?"
I nodded.

I saw Gerard at his locker. I walked up to him with his gifts hidden behind my back.

"Hey Gee!" I smiled.
"Oh, F-Frankie!"
He pulled me into a passionate kiss. He took something out of his locker and gave it to me. It was a white paper bag with a small note on it.
Dear Frankie,
I reely love you so much. When i first sawe you in Princibel Blazes office, i had a lot of feelings, i was shie, nurvous and a total reck. Do you rember what i was wareing? That pink skurt. I thought you'd think i was wierd for wareing a skurt, but i was rong. I love you Frankie.

Love, Gee.

"Oh Gee, you're so cute. You spelt half of it wrong though."
"I know, im so bad at spelling."
I opened the bag to see a small box of chocolates and a fake rose.
"Oh baby, my favourite chocolates."
"You just c-called me b-baby?"
I giggled a little, as did Gee.
"Heres yours."

I passed Gerard a small pink box tied with a red ribbon. Gee slowly removed the ribbon and took the lid off the box. In the box there lay a necklace with a small silver G charm.
"And theres one more bit to it." i said.
I passed Gerard a little locket peice and an F charm. He opened the locket, revealing two pictures of us in it.

"Frankie, its so b-beautiful."
"Just like you."
Gerard slipped the charms onto the necklace and handed it back to me.
"Can you p-put it on me?"
I smiled and nodded. I hooked the necklaces ends together and pulled Gerards beautiful black hair out of the way.

Gerard looked so perfect. His beautiful shirt with love hearts on it, his pink skirt, his white knee high socks, and to finish it off, his new beautiful necklace.

I didn't mind Gerard wearing girls clothes, its whatever he felt comfortable in. He did look very nice, but it was still weird. I couldn't imagine dating a boy, let alone a boy who cross dresses. Nonetheless, i still loved him.

My perfect angel boy/girl. My beautiful genderfluid baby.

I love him.

He is so special to me.

He means everything to me.

I was in Gerards period 4 class when the acapella group came in. They surrounded Gerard which made him almost sink into his chair. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Thank you F-Frankie." He smiled.
I turned Gerards head towards me and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

————————————————————————
562 words