Chapter 29 - Final Chapter

“This is it.” I said as we stood in front of the huge skyscraper of a building.
“So how are we going about this?” Nathan asked as I began to walk towards the front doors.
“Well, we go in,” I explained, holding one of the glass doors open for them to walk in. “Then we kick some ass.” I finished and followed them in, walking ahead of them and towards the reception desk once again.
“You’re here again…” The same girl behind the desk said, instantly pressing the panic button underneath her desk and smirking. Soon enough, alarms were ringing throughout the entire building and the glass windows and doors were all being covered by metal shutters.
“And what exactly is your panic button going to do?” I questioned her with a smirk.
“Don’t ask me, I’ve just been told to press it.” She said and before I knew it, there was no natural light coming into the building, all the walls were covered over with metal replacements.
“Skai! Darling!” A voice came over the overhead speakers and I turned around from the desk to see everyone in the huge entrance hall stopping what they were doing and pulling out their standard issue pistols.
“How’s it going Rocky dear?” I asked out loud and he chuckled over the speaker.
“Very good thank you, I’m quite looking forward to this show mind you, I’d like to see you get out of this one.” He explained and I nodded, smiling.
“Well, I’m just warning you now, whilst you’re being a coward and sitting up in your big office and thinking you’re the dog’s bollocks, I will kill every single person in this building if I have to, including you my friend.” I said and there wasn’t a reply for a couple of seconds, leaving the boys to look at me expectantly.
“I see you’ve brought your boy band friends along with you.” Rocky said again. “I’m going to take pleasure in killing them all in front of you.”
“You can kill them as many times as you like babe, they’ll just get back up again.” I laughed.
“Okay people.” He called out over the huge speakers all over the building. “Kill, kill, kill.”
The fifty odd people in the entrance hall all looked at each other before bullets began flying and blood began to get spilt. Everything travelled in slow motion because I was running so fast and I laughed as I began snapping necks, taking guns and shooting people. In a matter of a minute, everyone in the room was dead, including the cocky girl behind the reception desk so I looked up to the nearest security camera and waved.
“That’s how we do it Rocky.” I explained, looking over to the boys to see their clothes stained with blood from their bullet wounds that were long gone now. Jay smiled at me and appeared next to me, kissing me quickly before looking into my eyes.
“Next floor?” He asked and I nodded, smiling.
“Next floor boys!” I shouted across to them, loud enough that Rocky would be able to hear. 
The boys walked ahead of me with swag and I laughed as Tom kicked the stairwell door off of its hinges.
“You guys get to the next floor and start ploughing through, I just need to check something.” I whispered and they didn’t even turn around as they carried on and I smiled at the nearest security camera, disappearing from sight.
I appeared again in the security office on the ground floor, filled with big screens, showing all the views from cameras in the entire building. I looked across them all, seeing the carnage taking place on the floor above me and even though there wasn’t a sound system connected to the cameras, I could hear everything going on so it didn’t matter. I scanned over all of the screens, seeing nothing special, just people running about on various floors, panicking and shouting. I looked at the cameras in Rocky’s office and saw that he had a small army of people in their with various fire arms and he was pacing up and down, meaning he was nervous. A grin spread across my face as I realised he was scared and I was just about to join back with the boys when I looked at the last screen on the wall, my jaw dropping.
It showed the rooftop where helicopters landed and walking towards the camera was the last person I expected to see here. It was Jessie J. She strutted towards the camera and I burst into a smile as she blew a kiss at the camera and winked before disappearing from sight.
“Nice to see you again Jess!” I shouted, knowing she’d be able to hear me, wherever she now was. I laughed out loud as I disappeared from the security room and appeared again on the fifth floor a second later.
I looked out across the massive room filled with desks and saluted all of the agents before once again, guns began going off and bullets began flying.
We moved up the building gradually, taking it floor by floor and killing hundreds of people. Part of me felt guilty for what we were doing but then my rational thinking kicked in and I knew that Rocky had caused this, he made all of those agents and workers stay here and fight. But the worst bit was that now that I was a vampire, part of me enjoyed the killing, all the neck snapping and feeling the fear in the room as we walked in.
When we finally got to the floor below the top floor, we walked out into the vast space and saw the agents with weapons that we really didn’t want to see. Instead of guns in their hands, they’d got spiked wooden objects and axes, some of them even had canisters of lighter fluid in their hands.
“Shit.” I breathed as we realised that they knew what we were. “I always knew there was something weird about the people on this floor.”
“They know.” Tom said, breaking out into a smile. “Well I do like a challenge.”
“Boys, please for God’s sake, don’t get yourselves killed.” Siva said and they all nodded.
“Okay guys!” I called out to all the agents walking slowly towards us. “So we assume you know about us and our little secret, which is rather exciting really because it means this game is more fun for us. But I just have one question before we slaughter you all.” 
“Ask away.” One of them said confidently.
“How do you know?”
“Well,” the same guy replied. “This floor deals with supernatural shit like you so when we saw what was happening downstairs, we knew exactly what to do.”
“Awesome, thanks.” I smiled, turning to the boys. “Well guys, take your pick and if you get killed we’re in serious shit so-“
“GO!” One of the pesky humans shouted and I smiled at the boys, giving Jay a quick kiss before turning back to the humans making their way towards us.
“See you on the other side boys!” I sang, hoping they’d get my drift. I disappeared and appeared at the other end of the room, behind all of the people advancing towards the boys. They all smirked as they saw me and I decided to creep behind the guy who was furthest back, slamming my hand over his mouth and biting down on his neck. I drank him dry quicker than I thought I could and then let his body silently slump to the floor. Licking my lips, I saw the boys start to attack people and it really was a beautiful sight to see them gliding through the air, killing people with such ease.
I appeared behind a woman and tapped her on the shoulder, making her turn around but before she could scream I’d snapped her neck and I looked down at her frail body with pity.
“Not such a good day for you.” I murmured, looking up to see that all the humans had split up and there were six groups across the room, each trying to attack one of the boys and then there was the sixth group of about twenty five people, running towards me.
“Okay, how am I going to do this?” I asked myself, looking at their furious faces and almost laughing.
As soon as the first person got close to me, I’d kicked their legs from beneath them, grabbing someone elses wrist and throwing them across the room before turning and taking a guy’s steak from his hand and slamming it into the guy of the floor’s chest.
I turned to see a woman stood there with an axe and she began swinging it at me so I disappeared and appeared behind her, snapping her neck. As I turned to take on the rest of the people, a stake was shoved into my chest, making me wince.
“Shit.” I breathed, looking down and soon realising that they’d missed my heart by a centimetre or two, but they didn’t need to know that. I fell to the floor and coughed a couple of times, trying to grasp the stake but eventually closing my eyes and falling still. I was such a good actor, it nearly made me laugh.
“W-We’ve done it, quickly, get some lighter fluid and someone start getting her into pieces.” I heard as someone brought an axe above their head and flashed my eyes open, hissing and bearing my fangs at them.
“Shit.” They breathed as I stood up in a flash and appeared behind them, ripping the stake from my chest and shoving it through their back so it went straight their heart.
“Lights out.” I whispered, looking up as her body fell to the floor to see the fifteen odd people left, looking at me with shock.
“H-How…” One of them murmured.
“You missed.” I said with a wink, feeling my wound finish healing. I quickly glanced over to the rest of the guys and heard a couple of the humans sigh in relief and many of them saying that ‘he’s finally dead’. My heart skipped a beat as I didn’t know who they were on about.
I disappeared in a blink and ran at light speed over to the crowd, snapping necks quicker than ever because I was behind them, so they couldn’t see me. In a matter of five seconds I’d killed the twenty or so people surrounding the body. I looked down with a pang of guilt in my chest as I saw Nathan laid on the floor.
“Nathan.” I whispered, kneeling next to him and thanking God that he was still more or less in one piece, save for an arm and a foot. Luckily they hadn’t had chance to burn him yet . I took hold of the stake in his chest and ripped it out, turning to the people running towards me and throwing it through the air so that it stuck straight into one of their chests.
I turned back to Nathan and rolled my eyes, picking up his foot, arm and his body then running from the scene in a blink, appearing in the lift just before the doors closed. I pressed the ground floor button and then lay his body on the floor, straightening out his neck and putting his foot and arm in place. I bit into my wrist and then dripped my blood over the parts of the limbs that had been severed, knowing it would quicken the healing process. Soon enough, the skin had knitted back together around his shoulder and ankle and I was now just waiting for his eyes to snap open.
“Come on, come on…” I said as the lift appeared on the ground floor. The doors opened to reveal silence and I sighed, punching the button for the floor below the top one. The doors closed again and we began our ride back up to the top, making me nervous as to whether Nathan would wake up in time or not.
“Nathan wake up.” I said, kicking his ribs lightly and then jabbing him with my foot. “Get up.” When he still didn’t move I began to get frustrated as we were approaching the top of the building.
“GET UP!” I shouted, picking up his body and slamming it into the side of the lift. I looked up to his eyes and they were still shut so I let tears finally escape my own eyes. I looked to my feet as I held his limp body against the wall and I thought I was going to sob. I looked back up into his eyes to see them staring back at me.
“Kick me in the ribs again and I’ll be snapping your neck when we get home Girly.” He warned and I couldn’t help the feeling of relief in my chest as I pulled him into a hug.
“You’re such an idiot Nath.” I said, sniffing and wiping my tears as the lift doors opened.
“We can debate that point later on.” He smirked, disappearing. I laughed and walked back into the vast room, seeing Max pick up a guy and throw him into a shelving unit and Siva punch some guy so hard that it must have broken his neck.
“This is more like it.” I smiled, walking over to a guy, oblivious to me and wrapping my arms around his neck, biting into him softly.
He flailed his arms around, trying to stake me but I snapped my hand out, grabbing the stake and shoving it into his own chest before letting his bloody body drop to the floor. I looked up to see Tom opening a door and a guy jumped out but Tom simply grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and shoved him into the wall, beating the crap out of him before drinking him dry.
I looked across the room to see Jay drinking from a girl but a guy behind him snapped his neck whilst he wasn’t looking.
“No.” I growled as the girl stumbled up, holding the wound on her neck and the guy cheered in triumph. I appeared behind him and elbowed him so hard in the back that I heard his spinal cord break. The girl shrieked in horror but I simply chuckled and snapped her neck.
I looked back across the room to see Siva finishing off a guy and all the others were smiling with triumph as the room was now near to silent and filled with dead bodies.
“We did it.” Nathan chuckled as Siva let the body slip to the floor. The four of them appeared in front of me and looked down at Jay.
“There’s always one.” Max laughed as Jay groaned and rolled over on the floor.
“Time to get up Bird.” Tom laughed as we all watched him stand up slowly and brush himself off.
“I had your back once again, don’t thank me or anything.” I said to him, winking. He laughed and kissed me quickly before we all made our way over to the stairwell, walking over various dead bodies.
“That was surprisingly fun.” Max said as we began walking at normal pace, up the stairs.
“Yeah apart from when Nathan was nearly killed for good and I had to save his sorry ass.” I laughed, making Nathan blush.
“Hey, it wasn’t my fault! They all just jumped on me and then the next thing I knew, you were kicking me in the ribs.” He replied, making the rest of the guys laugh.
As we reached the top of the stairs and I pushed the door open to Rocky’s office, the view was certainly unexpected. There was no one stood anywhere, no men like there was earlier and no blood. The only person in the room seemed to be Rocky, strapped to a chair and gagged. As he saw us, his eyes flew open in panic but I could still hear another heartbeat in the room somewhere. I looked up to Rocky’s huge desk to see the huge leather chair facing the wrong way. It turned slowly to reveal Jessie, smirking at us.
“It’s about time my friends.” She said, putting her feet up on the desk and smiling at us once again.
“Jess?!” All of the guys said in unison, making me laugh.
“I knew you were here but I wasn’t quite sure what for.” I smiled, appearing next to her and pulling her into a hug.
“Well I was passing by when I heard all the commotion going on inside the building, so I made my way to the top because it was all shuttered off and then I heard you guys fighting it out, so I thought I’d help a bit. And obviously the boys have been texting me so I’ve got a rough idea of what’s been going on.” Jess explained. She stood up properly and made her way over to Rocky, crouching down in front of him.
“Thanks for this Jess.” Siva said and she smiled.
“Oh it’s my pleasure. I killed all of the guys with him and shoved them in the small office over there, so I’m not sure what will happen with them, but I knew that you’d want to kill this one yourself Skai.” She explained and I nodded, appearing in front of Rocky.
“Thank you, again.” I said, hugging her.
“I’d better be going but I’m glad I could help guys and I’ll be in the UK for a week or so, so if you need anything gimme’ a call.” She sang, strutting out of the room with a wave.
All of the guys surrounded Rocky and I grinned psychotically as he let a tear escape with pure fear across his facial expressions.
“I’ve been waiting for this moment…” I murmured, stroking the side of his face. He attempted to talk but was muffled by his gag so I simply laughed.
“So I’m going to kill you now but obviously I need to know what’s happening with this building of ours, I assume it’s still signed to me in your will?” His eyes flew wide as he realised I was right and I chuckled again.
“Oh good.” I smiled. “So I think I’m going to torture you before I kill you, that way you’ll understand what it feels like to be put through so much pain.” I explained and turned around to see Nathan stood there with a glass ash tray from Rocky’s desk and before I’d even moved, he’d smashed it over Rocky’s head, causing him to start bleeding.
“Sorry, I’ve always wanted to do that to someone.” He explained and I laughed in response.
“It’s fine, don’t you worry Nath.” I replied, opening a drawer in the desk and pulling out a roll of knives.
“We get to stab him?” Tom asked excitedly.
“Be my guest.” I laughed, unrolling the piece of cloth to reveal about ten knives. “Nothing to deadly just yet.” 
I could hear muffled shouts of pain as the boys used all the knives on Rocky and I smiled at the thought of him in pain, he deserved this after everything he’d put me through.
“You deserve this.” I spat as I turned back to face him, looking like a human voodoo doll. Knives were sticking out of his legs, arms, stomach and shoulders.
“He smells really good.” Max growled and all of our eyes seemed to flash bright red in unison. He whimpered even more when he saw us but I just smiled psychotically again.
“You know what to do boys.”

“We can still go out.” Nathan said as we looked across the London cityscape, then sun just about set.
“Yeah, it’s the 30th so all the clubs will be Halloween themed anyway.” Max reasoned.
“We’ll just be bloody, hot people.” Tom chuckled, ruffling his hair.
“As long as we mess ourselves up a bit, I’m sure we’ll be fine.” Siva added and I smiled, looking up at Jay.
“Do you wanna’ go out babe?” He asked me, holding onto my hand tightly.
“Yeah that’d be nice.” I said, pecking him on the lips.
And at that moment as we all stood on the roof of HQ, looking out over London whilst being covered in blood and looking pretty rough, I knew that this was exactly where I wanted to be and who I wanted to be with for the rest of eternity. However long that turned out to be, I knew I’d do okay.