Chapter 19

Yeah, I'm still on the floor. Orange actually never came back and went into the room with everyone else. All I could hear was the shriek of terror from everyone once he entered the room.

"ORANGE YOU FREAK GET OUT OF HERE." With that being... said, Kara kicked Orange back into the hallway.

"SOME FRIENDS YOU ARE!!!" Orange made his way out of the apartment, and back into his own.

As I went down the hallway, I heard whispers from all of them.

"Do you really think (Y/N) has a crush on Orange?"

"Well, they used to, but I don't know if they still do.

"That little- Doesn't he know that we used to date! (Y/N) made it clear that they want to get back with me." After that everyone started laughing, until I barged through the door.

"Jack, may I have a word with you?" Pear and Kara start 'Ooooooooo!'-ing as I drag Jack out.

"What is it my darling-sugar-sweetheart-sweetie pie-muffin crumble?" Jack had his puppy dog eyes, hoping they could calm me down. THINK AGAIN.

"Jack, don't call me any of those things again." Jack nods in agreement, hands behind his back. "Listen Jack, we haven't been with each other for so long, I don't even remember the simple things about you! I don't even think you remember what I wore for our first date!"

"You wore adidas slides even though there was 4 inches of snow" Jack smiles, I think he's trying to look like the one emote on Animal Crossing.

"How- How do you remember?" Pear asked, confused but also unsettled.

"More importantly, why would you wear slides if there's snow?" Kara chimed in, standing next to Pear.

"I didn't realize there was snow!" Why can't I just wear slides whenever I want!

"IT WAS SNOW BRO," Kara seemed... Upset. "YOU DIDN'T FEEL IT BECAUSE OF YOUR FROST BITE." After shouting, and being really unreasonable about all weather slides, Peat takes them into a different room.

"Listen, what I'm trying to say is," God, this is way harder than what the tv shows make it out to be. "We aren't getting back together."

"Ok, I understand." Jack took it surprisingly well! "But, when do you think we can get back together?" Oh no.

"Never Jack! We can't be together again! It was toxic, you cheated on me, and you also made everything awkward just by being there!" Jack looked up at me, tears forming in his eyes.

"I don't make things awkward..." He pouts and looks away. "Is there a reason why you don't want to be together?"

"Didn't I just explain-" I sigh, why must I be the one to deal with this stupidity? "Besides all of the ones I listed, there's another guy I like right now..."

Jack quickly shifts his head back up towards mine. "You don't mean..."

"Yes. I like Orange. He's nice, funny, cute, and somehow more mature than you!" Jack runs away like the anime girls that are late for school, ya know? Like arms to the side, chest puffed out to show off the bahoongas? Yeah, but this time he was less appealing.