Chapter 15

"Ok, so does no one want anything from this bag cause uhh Ima eat it." I sit on my counter, observing Jack and his ex on the couch.

"Ok, let me get this straight (Y/N). You and Jack are doing it now? Even though we broke up laST NIGHT." She glares at Jack, making him flinch.

"Woah woah woah! Who said I'm doing Jack? I never did Jack! Right Jack? Back me up for once." I look his way for support. He glances up and gives me an evil smirk.

"How could you say that to me (Y/N)! You know last night we had some... fun. In fact, you couldn't be quiet!" Jack hops off the couch and sits next to me. That son of a [REDACTED].

"WHAT." Jack's ex storms over towards us. Would this be considered pay back for the whole panda thing? She pulls me off the counter by my shirt collar, my face close to hers. "If I catch you, and Jack, together AGAIN, I will come back here and storm through you." She lets go of my shirt and huffs. "Jack, I'll see you later." She blows him a kiss and finally leaves.

"Oh piss off!" Jack slams the door shut and turns towards me, smirking. "Soooo, did you enjoy that?"

"NO, you made me look like we were doing stuff! AND made it look like I enjoyed it!" I scoot away from him. He can be such a tic tac some times.

"I only did that because you made the Panda guy think I'm fruitsexual!" He pouts, turning away. I can't help myself but laugh, he does remember he hooked up with a lemon right?