Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 10

Hey Guys :) I hope you all loved the interesting twist I have put in :) I hope you enjoy this Chapter :)

ReCap:

Not been shot, I open my eyes to see that Nicky pushed me down and took the shot for me. I pick Nicky up, I look at her in fear. Everyone looks around for the killer. "SOMEONE HELP! QUICK!" I scream. Nicky's hot pink dress is almost all red now. Tears start running down my face. Nicky's friend starts phoning for an ambulance. I laid Nicky down and gently held her hand...

-

Jamie's P.O.V

-

I sat besides Nicky, I felt so scared. I kept muttering to myself "That was meant to be me, why did she save me and put herself in this position". Katie walked up to Nicky, with tears rolling down her cheeks. I hugged Katie "That was meant to be me!", Katie looked at me with the strangest stare "I know, I know it was". I looked at Katie "Are you okay?", Katie replied with a face that had no emotion "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?".

The doctor took Nicky off us and put her in the ambulance. I frowned and looked at everyone staring at me. I got up and went with Nicky. I wasn't going to leave her, as I went into the ambulance. I saw Sarah getting into Jason's car with Destiny. I was confused for a while but then realised how stupid I was. Destiny isn't mine. She's Jason's, It was so obvious but I didn't see it, I was blinded.

-

Katie's P.O.V

-

I couldn't do this anymore, my heart just hurt so bad. Jason broke my heart so badly, I thought he actually loved me. Why does that skank Sarah steal everybody's men. Now I know how Nicky felt, why did I help Jason? I blame myself for all this, I should have told Jamie and stopped all this. I don't know why I chose Jason over Jamie, I've known Jamie since we were little kids.

I got to the river, I sat on a large rock beside the river. I looked at my reflection and saw what a monster I turned into. I didn't mean to hurt anyone, I seriously had no intention of someone getting shot. I got the gun out of my handbag and wiped my fingerprints off it. I wrote on it Skanky Sarah and threw it in the river. I watched as the gun faded deeper into the river, until I could not see it anymore. I got up, fixed my dress and walked to the hospital.

I got to the hospital and went up to the register, I asked for Nicky Heart. The person behind the desk gave me the room number and I slowly made my way to her room. When I got there, I saw Jamie beside Nicky's bed and I started shaking. I couldn't face him again, not knowing it was meant to be him on the bed. I turned around, I quickly made my way out of the hospital and went back to the river.

I don't fit in, I never have and with Jason. Well I felt something, like for once I belonged and I felt like someone wanted me there. Sarah just took everything from me but what can I do. That bitch gets everything she wants. Well not anymore, I am going to find her and make her feel what I feel right now. heart broken, dead and dreadful...

-

Sarah's P.O.V

-

I can't do this, it's killing me but I have no choice. I went into the house, I went straight into the bedroom and started packing my stuff. I knocked something down, I went down to pick it up and it was a picture of Jamie and Destiny. I looked at the picture with tears in my eyes. I should have told Jamie from the start, I had a feeling it wasn't Jamie's and now he is going to find out, when Katie tells him.

I put the picture back and finished packing. After packing everything, I went back downstairs and grabbed some of the photo albums. I left a few for Jamie but not sure he's going to want pictures of Destiny and me anymore. Jason walked in "Are you okay Sarah?", I turned around "Yeah come on, lets go quickly". Jason nodded and picked up all my luggage. I said goodbye to the house and closed the door on my way out. I locked it and got into Jason's car.

-

Jason's P.O.V

-

I put all of Sarah's luggage in the car boot and I jumped into the drivers seat. I closed the door and started the engine. I started making my way to the airport but a massive traffic jam stopped us. I sighed and looked at the time "Fuck, we're going to be late". Sarah replied "Wait, you already booked the tickets, how did you know I was going to come with you and Destiny?". I smirked "Babes, I always win you over, it's the way we work". Really the ticket was meant for Katie but I don't think Sarah needs to know. Sarah smiled "Oh, yeah I guess you always do". I smiled.

We finally got to the airport, I got out of the car and helped Sarah out. I smiled and took all the luggage out. Sarah took Destiny out of the car, Destiny is in her seater. I made my way into the airport as Sarah followed me. We made it on time with 10 minutes to spare, not too bad. We got checked out by security and had to wait for the doors to open, till we could go into the plane. I found a bench for us to sit on. I looked at Sarah she looked so worried, I held her hand "We are going to be okay".

-

Sarah P.O.V

-

"I have to tell you something important, before we go, well if you would still want to go with me after I tell you". Should I tell Jason? Is he going to support me? I didn't know but I just went a head "It's all my fault...". Jason interrupted me "I need to tell you something very important too and you might hate me after this but..."

I have no idea what he is about to tell me but it can't be worse than mine "How about we go and say it together on the count of three?" I suggested. Jason agreed. I said slowly "1...2...3..." I breathed in and together Jason and I said out loud so only we could hear each other "I shot Nicky!" I cried while Jason smirked.

I looked up "What? No! I shot her", Jason looked confused and smirked "No, I did". I slapped him "How can you be so calm about this if you did shoot her!". Jason laughed "Chill out man, not like I shot someone you loved, you hated that bitch too?". I thought to myself, that is very true but looked back at Jason "Doesn't make it right though, does it?".

-

Jason's P.O.V

-

I smiled "Look, If anyone finds out, Katie will take the blame". I held her hand "I'll make sure she does, I love you too much to lose you and Destiny". I was about to hug Sarah when I relised she was not even looking at me, I was so confused. So I looked behind me and...

I saw Katie, I was so confused. What is she doing here? Did she just hear everything? I looked at Katie "Uhh...uh..what are you doing here?". Katie had tears in her eyes "What am I doing here? How can you even ask me that? You did after all buy me a ticket to go with you and Destiny?". Sarah looked at me with hatred "He did, did he?".

-

Katie's P.O.V

-

Jason replied "Just go Katie", I looked at him with a smirk "oh yeah actually I might just go now, yeah to the police" I looked at Sarah and carried on "I might just tell them about what you two did, so yeah bye". I said waving goodbye. Sarah shouted "No! Please wait! I thought you were my friend, please I can't lose Destiny!".

I looked at Sarah with spite "Well, we all have to lose something or someone now and then", then I looked at Jason "I lost something, now it's your turn and Jason's". I laughed "In fact Jamie would get Destiny and won't want her, maybe I will just adopt her or who knows she might end up with druggies?". I laughed "Well actually I guess it's better growing up with druggies than murderers?".

Jason got up and grabbed my wrist as I was about to go, I looked back "You don't wanna do that now, trust me". Jason laughed "What can you do?", I turned back and kicked Jason in the balls "you forgot I got trained by you and you play dirty". I looked at Jason on the floor, then Sarah crying and Destiny screaming, yet that wasn't enough pain for me...