Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 12

Hey :) This chapter is longer then normal and its a special with many twists :) It has happiness, sadness, greving and much more :) Hope you enjoy it :)

ReCap:

I thought to myself why did Jason do it? Why did he go hand himself in for something I clearly did. I mean maybe he did it too but why save someone you only use........I mean he did use me right? Did he actually love me? all this time I thought he was going to betray me and I got him wrong...

-

Jamie's P.O.V

-

The doctor said that Nicky was about to come off the machine soon, I can't wait to be there when she wakes up and see's everyone but theres the fear that she might not wake up. I could not live without her, if she does not wake up, then the doctor said they can't do anything else to wake her up, out of her coma.

I go to the shops, I look around for the perfect gift for Nicky and finaly end up with a bag of stuff Nicky loves. A gold bracelet with charms of important dates and symbols, a box of chocolates, a teddy bear and a ring. I hope she loves it, hope she forgives me and we can look past the whole year.

-

Katie's P.O.V

-

Oh god, I've felt so bloated all month and I've been having a lot of fat days this month. Maybe I put on a couple of pounds, I'm always feeling so tired. I make my way to the shops, to pick Nicky a few gifts for when she wakes up...I mean if she wakes up. On my way back from shopping, I saw the prison, I made my way in to see Jason.

I sat down, waited for Jason and when he got here, he didn't look pleased to see me. "Yeah, it's just me" I say with a sigh, Jason replies "I was expecting Sarah, do you know wether or not she is coming later on?". I say in a pissed off tone "No, no I don't know but I do know that you lied".

Jason looks at me with a smirk "Are you jelouse I lied for Sarah and not you?". I looked at Jason with a harsh stare "I'm not laughing, this is serious, she shot Nicky, not you and she should be banged up behind bars". Jason replies in a calm tone unlike mine "It's okay, I don't mind taking this one for her, I shot Nicky too".

I pick up my handbag and fix my top. I look into Jasons charming eyes and make myself look past his look. "Look Jason, waste your life here, I don't care but you know the truth always comes out and she will get found out" and I carry on with a smirk "When she does, I won't be here for you, not anymore, oh yeah by the way happy birthday!". Jason laughs, I turn away and walk out the door. While walking out the door, I start crying but I know better than letting him break my heart again.

-

Sarah's P.O.V

-

It's 12pm and I still can't get myself out of Jason's bed. He is probably expecting me to go visit him in prison but I just can't go next to a bunch of police officers right now. Nicky's younger sister texted me, saying Nicky is getting off her machine today at 4pm. I just noticed it was Jason's Birthday, which made me even more depressed. I heard a knock at the door, my heart automatically jumped out of fright.

I put my gown on and made my way downstairs. I opened the door, I looked at who it was. "What do you want?" I said in a emotionless tone. "I came to let you know about Nicky" said Summer. I sighed "She doesn't want me there, trust me" and Summer replied "Yes she does, she will be in a forgiving mood now, please". I thought about it, maybe we could start over.

I smiled "Okay, let me get dressed". I watched Summer's frown turn into a massive grin. I made my way upstairs and changed into a black top, jean and black high heels. Summer walked upstairs, outside the bedroom door, asking "You decent?", I shouted back "Yeah, come in". Summer walked in and laughed "Yay, where is Destiny?", I smiled, walking up to Destiny's cot "Here she is, Destiny!". Destiny is lying in her cot and she's all blue, she's not breathing. "Wake up darling, w-wake up!" I said, shaking her.