Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 15

Heey guys my exams are finally over and done with...hopefully I can start writing more chapters for this story of mine xD Hope you like this chapter, comment and let me know what you think :)

Recap:

-

Jamie's P.O.V.

-

I shout "Are you going to tell us? or do we have to beat it out of you? my girlfriend's life is on line here! don't waste my time!". Jason looked shocked "She took Nicky? man, this girl is out of it". I smack the table. Jason sighs "Calm down, I have a villa in Destiny Ele Ville. I bought it when I found out about Destiny". I get out of the building in a rush, Katie follows behind me and grabs my wrist "We need to get there quickly!". I get in the car, I put the details Katie gave to me and drove like a crazy person but was I going to make it in time...

-

Sarah's P.O.V.

-

I look at Nicky, she was everything I wanted to be and that hurt me. She is beautiful, always got everyones attention and I was always invisible. I loved her so much, we were best friends and I had to ruin it, like I ruin everything. I looked down "I didn't want it to end like this you know...". Nicky looks up, tears streaming down her cheeks "So why does it have to?". My breathing gets heavier "Because Nicky I can't do this anymore...". Nicky looked confused "Do what?". I cry "Forever in your shadows, I need to end this". Nicky sobs "Sarah...please don't do this, its not too late, we can still be friends". I smile half heartedly "You are too nice Nicky, you have an amazing heart and that would have killed you eventually anyway". I got up and went into the kitchen to make hot chocolates for us.

-

Nicky's P.O.V.

-

The words were left repeating in my mind, I whispered "It would have eventually killed me?". Was this true? do I give in too easily, I never really thought about it before and now it was stuck in my head. I looked around, it was a very nice house and it reminded me of my family home, that I grew up in. It's funny when you know its the end, all you can think about is that beginning. The first day I met Sarah at school, I was so nervous and quiet. I remember her coming up to me, she was so confident and I always wanted to be like that. The way she wasn't afraid of anything and as we grew up, we had our own things going on but not once did we give up on each other.

Then there was when I first met Jamie, we clicked right away. I knew from the start he was something special, when he cheated on me it broke my heart. I said to myself I would never take him back but I just saw something in him, which I thought was worth fighting for. Sarah comes back into the room. She has hot chocolate. I used to trust her so much, but now wouldn't be surprised if she was secretly overdosing me.

-

Sarah's P.O.V

-

I got close to Nicky, I put the hot chocolate near her and wiped her tears away. I sat down next to her on my chair. "Emma is safe...". Nicky looked up and sighed with relief "That's amazing...look all you have to do is give her back and". I interrupt her "No...it's too late for that now, also Katie does not deserve her! I DO!". I burst into tears "I deserve her because I-I've been through so much!". I cry "All I have ever wanted in my life was to be you! I want everything you have! I want a boyfriend who loves me as much as Jamie loves you, so much he would let you go for your own good!". Nicky sighed "You can have it all, just do the right thing". I laugh "That's the thing, I never get anything right! I never have and never will, life is a bitch to me and I just have to accept that!".

I shake "You can't have it all, it is not fair! It ends here, right now!". I get the knife, I walk up to Nicky and get close to her.

-

Nicky's P.O.V.

-

I looked into her eyes, she lost the plot and she was actually going to stab me. Tears ran down my cheeks "Sarah...". She moves the knife closer to my stomach. I whisper "You were always my best friend...". I closed my eyes, waiting to feel the sharp pain once the knife ripped through my skin. I hear Sarah shout "NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!". I open my eyes so confused. Sarah is near the window and laughs "Oh this is just great, how did you manage to tell them where we are?". I still didn't know what she is on about, I sighed "Tell who?". Sarah laughs "Nice act, you little slut! You told Jamie and Katie didn't you!". I was so relieved to know they were here but I was still frightened for everyone's lives.

"Don't do anything stupid Sarah, just surrender!" I said crying to calm her down. "You don't get it! I have nothing to live for anymore and I don't mind losing my life, but I am not going without YOU!" Sarah shouted. I gulped, I would have tried to knock her unconcious or ran away. Just tried to do anything but I knew Emma was somewhere in this building and if I did not find her in time, it would be a stupid move. Sarah ran upstairs, I was so confused. I struggled with the tight rope around me, gripping onto me so tightly, I found it hard to breathe. Sarah comes back down with Emma, I smile with relief and hope she is doing the right thing. "That's good! You can just hand her over and they'll let you off, please...the police aren't involved". Sarah laughs like a maniac "Oh Nicky, poor old Nicky...the way you still see the best in people, after everything we have been through. You honestly think I have some good in me somewhere? deep down? you can keep dreaming love". I look down "I...I don't know", I was honestly out of things to say.

-

Sarah P.O.V

-

I run up the stairs, to the top floor, I hear Nicky screaming "Come back! LEAVE EMMA! LEAVE HER!". I look down, standing at the edge of the building...it had to end here. Looking down at the ground, three stories up and all these thoughts ran through my mind. In life everyone is destined with a path and why did mine have to be such a cruel path? Do we make our own paths or are we given them as a test of strength? The day was gloomy, I hear Emma crying and her little face was red. How did I let it get this far...but it was too late to turn back down now and I had to go through with it.

I watch as Katie runs towards the building, helpless and terrified. I was completely heartless, in fact I got an inkling of joy watching the fear in her eyes. Katie shouted "SARAH IF YOU HARM HER! I SWEAR I WILL...". I interupted her "What? Will you kill me? I mean is that not what is happening right here, right now?". She closed her mouth, feeling useless and looked down. I thought to myself, 'I have not heard Nicky scream for a while now'. I panicked, I start looking around and notice I don't see Jamie.

-

Jamie's P.O.V.

-

I shout "It's over Sarah...give Emma to me now!". Sarah looks around, to find me standing on the top floor and with Nicky beside me. Nicky was so fragile and hurt, I left her sitting on the ground. I rushed up to Sarah and Emma. Sarah started shaking "No! NOOO!!! Back off Jamie or that is it!!". I move back "Don't do anything stupid Sarah, we can sort this out". Sarah moves back a step, she sits down on the edge of the building and looks down, slowly rocking herself back and forth.  I don't know whether to go near her or stay back.

Sarah cries "I'm so sorry Jamie, for everything but my whole world has fallen apart, without you and without Destiny...what is my purpose in life?". I tried to move closer but she threatened to jump off with Emma in her arms. I did not know what to do, there was no persuading Sarah, she did as she pleased and always got her way. Sarah took a glimpse at me and smiled "Goodbye, maybe we'll have a different story in another life". She looked at the ground once more...

-

Katie's P.O.V.

-

I watch Sarah's eyes stare into my soul and feel such a relief when I hear the sirens. Sarah looks at her surroundings to find that the police have covered the area. She shouts "WHAT?! NO, WHO INVOLVED THEM?!". Sarah screams like a maniac "THAT'S IT! I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE!". Sarah's breathing goes out of control and she feels overwhelmed. I look at Sarah as she loses it and takes a leap...