Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 8

Hey Guys :) Thanks for reading :) So today is the wedding day and face it they are always dramatic and twisted :) So hope you enjoy it :)

Recap:

I got a call from my agent, a couple of weeks ago I had a phone call asking for a lovely floral dress for the London Cat Walk by Gok Wan and now I have been asked to model for it because the model is down. Plus I need to get the dress to London. They are paying for the whole thing for me and Damien. So I said yes. Then thought to myself the fashion show is in a week but they are sending me a week before so I could make it to Jamie and Sarah's wedding...........But do I want to go and ruin it for them?...

-

Jamie's P.O.V

-

I woke up, laid in bed staring at the ceiling until Stefan knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door to see Stefan in his tux. "Dude, your not even ready for your own wedding?" Stefan laughed. "Uh...lower your tone, my heads banging" I replied". Stefan pat me on the back "Come on, just get ready and meet me in the lobby" and then Stefan left.

I got dressed, then looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself can I really go through with this? I headed downstairs to the lobby, I saw Stefan and the rest. We headed to the airport, we got to the plane on time and relaxed. Half the guys fell asleep, apart from Stefan who was still drinking a lot. "Seriously dude? This early in the morning?" I laughed and Stefan smirked "It's never to early to drink".

We finally landed, we made our way to the wedding hall, thank god it had a shower and bath. We are a head of the schedule, so I took a bath, I got out and got dressed. Then I saw Katie waiting in the room for me. I was sort of confused, I looked at Katie "What's wrong Kat?" and she replied "Nothing,  just got told to check if your here, Sarah's running a bit late". Katie then walked away.

-

Sarah's P.O.V

-

This was meant to be the best day of my life, how can I just leave now and forget about Jamie but if I don't something bad is going to happen? I got in the bath, hoping my problems would just wash away. I get out, dry my self off, I put on my bathrobe while my sister styles my hair into a stylish bun. "Why the big frown Sarah, it's your big day?" said Maria my younger sister, I put a fake smile on "Oh sorry, it's just I hate not being able to see Jamie for a day".

Maria smiled "That's so sweet sis" I looked down "Yeah, I love him". I looked at myself in the mirror, I smiled "It looks perfect, thanks". I hugged Maria tight, "Wait here, I'll put the dress on" I smiled. I went back into my room, I closed the door behind me to find Jason on my bed. "W-what do you want?" I said stuttering. Jason smiled "You know what I want, So where is she?"

I lied "She's not here, she's....she's with my mum". I think he could sense I was lying "Hhmm is that right? So I'll be here for her at 4". I looked at him scared "No...no that's when the wedding starts, please don't do this" I pleaded.

Jason started laughing "Well, why not get your sister to give her to me or give her before the wedding and infact now make it 2". Jason checks his watch, smiles "So you have 4 hours to hand Destiny to me". I looked at Jason thinking, wait how does he know so much about my baby but was to frightened to say a word. I just looked at Jason and nodded yes. I can't believe I let him think I am just going to hand Destiny over to him.

I went in the wardrobe and put my wedding dress on. I thought I was going to be happy and excited for the wedding but now I am just scared and angry. I walked back out in my dress, Jason looked at me "Wow, you know it's bad luck for your husband to see your wedding dress". Something just ticked in me and I blurted "Look you're not getting Destiny and I would rather die than marry you!". Jason looked at me and smiled "You know, I could have that arranged" and Jason walked out my room.