Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 3

Heey :) I'm so grateful for just having two fans :) Yess I am one of those people who get happy easily :) Anyways lets get to the point :)

Hope you enjoy :)

Recap:

I couldn't have my best friend mad at me "Please Nicky forgive me, I just....." and she looked at me in away that made me feel so guilty, which I was "Look Sarah, I don't care and you are pregnant, you need him more than me". I stood there thinking no Nicky you are pregnant too. I couldn't help it, it just came out "YOU ARE PREGNANT TOO!".

I looked at Jamie, he was gobsmacked and then Nicky. She looked so torn up. What have I done...

-

Jamie's P.O.V

-

I couldn't believe it, this is probably my worst nightmare and God I was praying it was just a nightmare. "Is it true Nicky or are you just saying this to keep me?" I said worried. Nicky looked at me, she took a deep breath "Look, I didn't say anything and no I wouldn't lie about something like that" and she sighed "shows how much you know about me, right". I thought to myself, she was right. I hardly know her and never actually thought of getting to know her."Nicky...I am sorry and don't go....is it mine?" and I knew it was a stupid question to ask because I am just the most unluckiest guy in the world so must be mine.

Nicky looked at me with her piercing eyes and laughed, I was so confused. "Jamie you might be a cheater, right? But never and I mean never even try accusing me of being a cheater" Nicky tried laughing it off. "Yes it is yours, but forget it!" Nicky carried on "Forget you even found out and you know what?". Nicky looked at Sarah then me "I would love it if my baby never had to see you in his or her life, because that way it doesn't have to know that his or her father is a cheating ass hole".

Nicky started packing. I knew what Nicky was saying was the truth but I was not going to let her take me out of my baby's life. "Nicky, I am the father, I have rights too", I don't know why I bothered to say that. Nicky looked at me like I was joking "God, are you for real?". I replied "Of course I am, I want to be apart of my baby's life" and Nicky laughed "No chance mate, I'm gone and so is MY baby". Nicky went downstair with her bags.

I just stood there looking at Sarah...........

Sarah's P.O.V

-

I couldn't help but smile "Babes that means she's going to let us be together" and I got a reply I didn't expect from Jamie "Don't you get it, I DON'T LOVE YOU". I stood there thinking, is he serious? How can he say that after everything we have been through and with the baby on the way. I went up to Jamie, I took his hand and put it on my baby bump "You don't mean it, we are perfect together and now we have a chance to be a family".

Jamie took his hand off the baby bump "No, because you are not the full package" and I looked at him "Yes, yes I am, I have a baby too, what does Nicky have that I don't!" tears started to roll down my cheeks. Jamie looked at me in a sympathetic way "You don't have my love, I've always loved Nicky......I'm sorry". I got up and couldn't control myself "What?! the Nicky you cheated on with me?!" and I kept going "The one who you said is an annoying control freak?! what that one?!".

"I'm the one you said was pretty, sweet and the one you love!" my voice started going more quiet "I'm the one you said you love, it was me". Jamie cupped my chin "That's what I thought I wanted, but now I see....it's not". "Nicky is beautiful, caring and she has the most kindest heart ever" he looked down "I'm going after Nicky, but it doesn't mean I won't be here for the baby and....you". I watched Jamie walk away and I fell on the floor. Tears running down my cheeks. Just thinking of how I am alone now, well just me and the baby. I knew watching Jamie walk away from this room, was watching him walk out of my life............

-

Nicky's P.O.V

-

I got in the taxi, sat on the back sit and I told the man to take me to the nearest airport. The taxi man started driving, ten minutes on the road and I see a car behind the taxi, that looks just like Jamie's. I looked at it, I took a better look and noticed it was Jamie's car. My heart started beating, as it always does when Jamie's near but this time it was out of fright instead of love. I told the taxi man "Please can you drive a bit faster?". I just wanted to lose Jamie's car.

The taxi pulled up in front of the airport, I got out and paid him for the ride. "Thank you" I smiled at the taxi man. I quickly got all my stuff out of the taxi and watched the taxi man drive away. I got in the airport, went through half of the security check and when I got to the top floor I saw Jamie getting out of his car through the glass windows. I thought to myself, he can't make it through here without a ticket so I am safe. I just have to wait another 20 minutes before I get on my plane to Spain.

I got tired of standing up, so I went to sit down and when I sat down. I noticed that the person beside me was Jamie...