Chapter 2. Sabotage

Recap: Your He-111 went down and crashed. You and a guard survived, but the guard was blown up by a Siren jet. Now it is just you.

Back to present.

You awake in the tree you fell into when you passed out from exhaustion.

Franz Messerschmitt: Ugh, what happened? **memories come back** Oh yeah, Steiner is KIA and I passed out and fell into this tree.

You check your surroundings before getting down.

Franz Messerschmitt: **lands** Good, now, my first objective is to find shelter. Oh yeah, the map.

You pull out the map and look at it. The map is Coded in a language only you and the guards know. But since you are the only one alive, only you know the Codes and their meaning.

Franz Messerschmitt: So the the flower indicates a Code B. The dotted lines indicate the Code TR's while the circles represent all of the Code SEP's. So that would mean the caves drawn on here are the Code SH's

Mark Wayne Windle: Here are the codes and their meaning...

Code B: Bomb/trap armed with explosives

Code TR: Secret trails/hidden paths

Code SEP: Secret escape point

Code SH: Safe house

Code WR: Weapon, rifles

Code WE: Weapon, explosives

Code WT: Weapon, traps

Code P: Plane

Franz Messerschmitt: Alright, so I want to follow the Code TR's. Judging on the hill I'm on, I am here, at G3, J78. So the Code TR is on G3, J83.

You walk until the landscape matches the elevations on the map.

Franz Messerschmitt: Alright, so there are 3 Code SH's on the map for England.

You continue walking in the shadows until you see a cave and that there is a Code SH somewhere near by on the map.

Franz Messerschmitt: This might be it.

You walk into the cave, pull out your lighter, light it, and continue to adventure deeper into the cave.

Franz Messerschmitt: Is this an SH? Wait, my family said riddles such as, there is more than what meets the Human eye, for as I am out of sight. Meaning that it is in plain sight.

You look around until you see an opening in the wall, just wide enough for you fit through.

Franz Messerschmitt: **craws through the opening** This is what they meant, more than what meets the Human eye, for as I am out of sight. The SH is out of sight, and more meets the Human eye on the other side.

After climbing through the craw space for a minute, you come out in an open area that is dark. So you light your lighter.

Franz Messerschmitt: **lights his lighter** Wow, this is a small SH, but it can last me at least 2 months.

Mark Wayne Windle: Imagine that the room in the cave is small, but big enough to house you, 2 months of rations and water.

You open a crate and see that it contains a Lee-Enfield Mark 5 bolt-action rifle and 15 x 5 round stripper-clips= 75 rounds of .303 Mk VII SAA Ball, a Welrod and 5 magazines, and 5 pineapple grenades.

Source: Militaryfactory.com

Source: en

Source: en.wikipedia.org

Franz Messerschmitt: A few explosives with timed fuses? Good, now I need to map out the whole of the forest

Franz Messerschmitt: A few explosives with timed fuses? Good, now I need to map out the whole of the forest. But I will rest for now.

You fall asleep for a few hours, when you awake, it is probably around 11:00-11:30 Pm.

Franz Messerschmitt: **grabs the Enfield, Welrod, one grenade, and all of the timed explosives** Alright, sabotage the enemy lines or rather, their ammo storage and then place one on the relay tower. The fuses should be set to blow 10 seconds apart, one is 30 minutes, another is 27 minutes, and the last one is 5 minutes.

You make your down to the harbor and set the 30 minute timer fuse on the explosive that is placed on an ammo storage and run a wire through it to a detonator some 10 feet away. Next, you place the second charge on the hull of Ark Royal near the engine room and another charge near her oil storage rooms. The time is 27 minutes and you run the wire through it to the detonator. You place 25 minute explosives on 5 more ammo storage rooms. Then you place two 10 minute timed explosives on the relay tower and run it to the detonator. The other charges have their fuses running down on 11 minutes. You activate the relay tower explosives and leave. But you notice a map on the ground and pick it to see that it is a map of the forest your hiding in. So, you shove it in your pocket and leave. Finally, the explosives detonate two at a time. First the tower, next an ammo storage, then Ark Royal, and finally the other ammo storages.

Franz Messerschmitt: Fire in the hole.

**KA-BOOM KA-BOOM**

Ammo storages: **KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM**

???: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!?

As you sneak away, someone spots you.

???: STOP RIGHT THERE!!!

Franz Messerschmitt: OR ELSE?

???: OR ELSE I'LL SHOOT YOU!!!

Franz Messerschmitt: Not if I shoot first.

You fire AP rounds at her and take her down in two shots.

**BANG**

**pulling back the bolt and pushing it forward again**

**BANG**

???: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (one of extreme pain).

Franz Messerschmitt: **meme** Run.

The alarms are going off and the harbor is ablaze in flames and smoke. They search the harbor, but by the time they finish searching, you are back in the cave.

Franz Messerschmitt: Mission was a success, but I will need wires, gun powder, and a watch or something that is timed to craft make-shift explosives.

After you have eaten your dinner and used the restroom, you return to the cave and go back to sleep.

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 2. SABOTAGE. AS ALWAYS, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY READERS.)