Chapter Nine

Emily's POV

Dylan and I decided to meet at the park, I couldn't stay with him long because I had to go check in at the studio and make sure everything is alright.
Dylan: "Hello Emily" he gives me a big hug
Emily: "Oh hey Dylan, how are you?"
Dylan: "I'm good, I've missed you so much em, I was getting so worried about you, is everything okay you seem very distant?"
Emily: "yeah dyl, I'm fine. I think we need to have a talk though." I can't keep doing this to him, it's not fair.
Dylan: "oh, umm that doesn't sound good. What's going on?"
Emily: "well Dylan, I'm sure you've seen this coming, but I think it's time for us to quit the relationship, I miss you but I miss the friendship we had more then anything, my head just isn't clear at the moment and I feel terrible because I don't want to hurt you."
Dylan: "If that's what you want Emily.. then I guess that's okay.. I think that we too are better as friends but I hope nothing gets awkward between us, can I just ask though, was it something I did? His always been so sweet and caring.
Emily: No no it's not that at all it's just... I... I can't tell you right now, I'm sorry, you've done nothing wrong... I just want my friend back please.
I walked away and started crying, I love him, but In a friend kinda way, I felt horrible, I started shaking.. and I feel someone grab my shoulder I turn around and...
"Emily I think I'm gay"
WHAT... "Dylan what do you mean gay?" I was still in shock. "Emily I love you, I really do but I love you in a friend way, I tried keeping up appearance because I didn't want to hurt you either.. I didn't want to loose our friendship."
I cannot believe what I'm hearing right now, I mean I don't care, I'm so happy he told me but I'm just in shock. I give him a big hug and talk into his ear "thank you Dylan, thank you for being the sweetest most caring person ever".
We say our goodbyes and part ways, I never expected that, I'm absolutely mind blown. I walk home, still coming to terms with everything that just happened.

Lily's POV
Emily went to go try and "rebuild" a love that just isn't there anymore and totally left me at home alone, so I cleaned the house spotless and even prepared dinner so she can have a nice meal after she goes to the studio.
Finally after some time she walks in the door, she looks like she's In shock, I run over to her.
"Emily what's wrong, are you okay?"
"Yeah lil, Dylan and I broke up" she didn't seem upset at all.
"Oh.. I'm sorry em, is everything okay?" She starts cracking up laughing and after her big arse laughing attack she told me what happened.
"Oh my god Emily that's crazy, but I'm so glad things worked out, at least now that's something you don't need to worry about." I give her a hug and we get ready to go to the studio.

Emily's POV
"HURRY THE HELL UP LILY OR IM DRIVING MYSELF THERE" Jesus she always takes so long just to do her makeup, not that she needs it, she's flawless without it.
I see Emily walking down the stairs reading her phone. "On second thought we have to make a quick detour before we go to work, is that okay?" I roll my eyes. "Yes fine, let's go then" she gives me a cheeky smirk and I look at her confused.. "what do you have up your sleeve lily" I say with a concerned voice. "You'll see Emily... you'll see" she winks at me and we get into the car and she drives.