Author's Note

And just like that, the story of Quinn Greene and Steve Rogers has come to an end.

Even though this book has actually been published since September, the majority of this book has been published in the last month and a half.

And let's just take a random guess at what has happened in the last month. . . the COVID-19 Pandemic.

I've suddenly had a lot of free time to properly work on the chapters for this and here it is now; completed! This is now my fourth completed story on here and it's always such a special feeling.

After falling in love with Marvel just before Endgame came out last year (yes, I know I was just a little late to the party), we first got Aquila who then created Keira, Bea and of course Quinn. I'm definitely looking to expand the Twists of Fate series further than this in the upcoming months, so we will see how that goes.

But now the main story of Quinn is now over, however, she will still be making frequent appearances in the rest of the Twists of Fate series as well as any future books within this series. Similarly to Bird Set Free, I'm also planning on using my one-shots book to expand on the relationship between Quinn and Steve.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all if you are only finding this book now or you've been a fan from the start, thank you all so much.

Tour Guide is still, of course, one of my earliest Marvel fanfiction and all the feedback, hilarious and heartfelt comments I've received on this story as well as on Bird Set Free, Invisible, Bumblebee, and Rivalry has helped to shape this story to what it is.

Even though Tour Guide has now come to an end I'm not disappearing! I am frequently active on here and will be for a long time, so if you have any questions, or just want a chat at any time, my message board, comment section and PM's are always open!

I can't thank you all enough for everything. It's been one hella of a journey, especially throughout this current global pandemic. Thanks for choosing to hang out with Quinn and I over the last month or so.

I hope that you all stay safe and can try to make the best of this current situation! I love you all 3000!

- Amelia