News

°·'~ Roman Pov ~´·°

I was sitting on my couch in the living room watching Disney it had been a long stressful day at school and I just wanted to unwind and relax.

It was all going well and I started to relax. But that's when my brother -Remus- came running down the steps and jumping on the couch. almost jumping on me but landing right next to me instead.

" brother we need to look at the news!" And with that he took the remote from next to me and switched on the news.

"Remus I swear is this is another report on that Anxiety dude, I will slap you!" I threatened, but all he did was shush me by putting a finger over my mouth.

"Shhhh! Its starting!" He said. If you're wondering who anxiety is he's a notorious serial killer that lives up in New York. my brother is obsessed with him- actually everyone's obsessed with him. I don't see why though he's just another killer with his own methods and trademarks that are a little out there...
My thoughts got cut off by the news.

" and another death has been reported by the notorious sillier killer anxiety" thats it I'm slapping him! Right as I went to slap him I stopped mid in my tracks after hearing what the news had said.

" but this time instead of just the signature number '6' on the stomach there was the word 'bye' too" my eyes widen ''bye' was that supposed to mean? does it mean he's done killing and everyone can stop living in fear?' Than it hit me ' or does it mean......he's moving on....'

My heart stopped at the thought and my eyes widened as I looked at my brother. His eyes were wide too and we just stared at each other till eventually he spoke up.

"What do you think that means?" He asked, I just looked at him more "more like were do you think hes going...." And with that we were quite.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

334 words
Do you know were he is going?
Find out next time on-

Killer Love (A Prinxiety AU)