Charming

*1st April 2020. 03.22 PM.

No one in the mood for April fools anymore.

 Third-person POV

"Miren~" Rome singsong Ren's name the moment he arrived on the table where Ren, Dew, Leo, and Pum sits. Ren lets out a heavy sigh before looks up to Rome and glare at him like he usually does.

"Hi, guys, here for lunch?" Dew greets the three young men that still standing beside their table. He fixed his eyes on Shin.

"Rome insists." Shin feels obligated to answer.

"Yeah, we just follow his idea. So, what's good here?" Keon says while taking a seat beside Leo.

"You might want to try the okonomiyaki. It's the best so far." Pum looked over to Keon from beside Leo.

"Really? Should I try it too?" Rome takes a seat beside Ren as he said that.

"Eat whatever you want and go back to your faculty faster." Ren side glancing Rome and continue eating his fried rice.

Shin is still standing beside the table debating where he should sit when he feels a strong gaze on him. He looks around the table and makes eye contact with Dew that still staring at him.

"I will go and get my food first," Shin says while making his way to the stalls in the cafeteria.

"Shin! Let's go together." Keon and Rome hurriedly get up from their seat and follow after Shin.

Few minutes after that, Keon and Rome come back with their okonomiyaki and sit at their previous seat.

"Where's Shin?" Dew asked them.

"His order takes longer to finish. He asks us to eat first." Keon answers without looking at Dew.

"There, He's coming," Rome says before taking his first bite of the okonomiyaki.

Shin comes back at the table with a hotplate of sizzling noodles. He takes a seat beside Pum just across Dew and eats his lunch in silence.

"Are you guys free this weekend? Let's join us camping will you?" Keon asks after he finishes his okonomiyaki.

"Camping? Where?" Leo sounds interested.

"There is a waterfall three hours' drive from here. They have some kind of resort there with a lot of outdoor activities. We can rent and build tents around the waterfall and do all sorts of sports like kayaking, water rafting and even bungee jumping from a bridge." Rome answers in detail.

"Sounds interesting. We're in." Leo makes a decision for all three of his friends.

"Wait." – Dew

"What?" – Ren

"I'm in." –Pum

"Seriously?" Dew and Ren said in unison while looking at Pum. Pum just grins and said, "Well, we are free this weekend. Let's have fun outside instead of the mall. Please?"

Dew smile and said, "Count me in."

" Alright." Ren sigh.

"Great. We'll go with Shin's car and..." Keon looks around the table.

"My car," Leo says.

"and your car. We'll depart at 7.00 and have our breakfast on our way there. Okay?" Keon raises his eyebrow.

"Okay," Pum answers and give a thumb up to Keon while Dew, Leo, and Ren just nodded their head.

**********