Doomed

*24th March 2020. 4.24 PM.
I'm on my 8 hours rest schedule. Spent two hours to write this chapter. Off to get some sleep now. Stay safe people.

Third person POV

"I saw you having a not so romantic first date with your boyfriend yesterday." Keon says while walking side by side with Shin in the parking lot.

"That is not a date." Shin just replied flatly.

"Really? What is it then?" Keon smirked.

"I just met him to ask about the rumors."

"So... What did he says?"

Shin pressed his temple, turned his head toward his friend and stare for a few seconds before shaking his head and keep on walking.

"Shin!" Keon followed his friend to the cafeteria.

"Morning guys. What's with that face?" Rome greet his friends the moment the two of them arrived at their usual table.

"Someone went on his first date yesterday." Keon just laugh seing Shin's death glare towards him.

"Ouh, you met him? So, is he still alive?" Rome sipped his drink like he just ask the most normal, common question in the world.

"Put down that glass and I will answer you." Shin say to Rome.

"Hmm?" Rome put down his glass and, smack!
"What the... Why did you smack me?" Rome looks at Shin with a shocked expression.

"Of course he is still alive. Why would you ask that?" Shin answer making both Rome and Keon laugh.

"Well, just incase you need help with the body." Rome high-fived Keon while laughing.

"So?" Keon raised his left eyebrow and look at Shin that sit right in front of him.

"He said he need me as his way out." Shin sighed.

"Way out? From what?" Rome put down his spoon and wait for Shin's reply.

"Someone stalked him. A senior. And the senior stopped bothering him when he said he's dating me."

"And you let him do that?" Keon scrached his un-itchy head.

"I thought you said you will school him." Rome added. Shin let out a heavy sigh and take a sip of coffee from Rome's glass before answering his friends.

"I was planning to do that. But he shows me his puppy eyes, twice. And he looks like he really did not have any other choice."

"Shin. You are not sounding like yourself. You okay?" Keon put the back of his palm on Shin's forehead.

"Get your hands off of me." Shin glared at Keon. Again.

"You know that laser eyes of yours wont work on us right?" Keon said.

"Yeah. The weaklings will surely go straight to their grave but not me, not Keon. Might add your boyfriend on the list too." Rome wiggle his eyebrows giving a funny look to Shin.

"God! What did I do wrong to get stuck with not only trouble but a dumb and dumber." Shin says before gets up from the chair and walks to get his breakfast.

**********

"I wont join you guys for lunch. I'm going to Shin's faculty." Dew said while putting his books into his bag.

"Wait, what? You going to Shin's faculty? Why?" Pum knotted his eyebrows in confusion.

"Because I'm dating him."