During The Storm - Imagine 1

(Y/N) POV:

"Ricky!" I screamed as I could feel the boy's cold hands wrap around my torso.

"Whatttttttttt" He groaned sleepily. I couldn't blame him for this though, it had stormed last night and neither one of us ever had luck getting a good night's sleep with all the thunder. I somehow fell asleep around the 4:30 am mark, probably in the middle of one of the many small whispers Ricky and I shared. By the looks of it Ricky didn't get any sleep.

"How'd you sleep last night babe?" I asked softly making the two of us coffee, Ricky's favorite kind may I add.

"Come on (y/n) you know the answer to that." Ricky sighed and laid his head against my shoulder, I couldn't see him close his eyes but I could tell they were already drifting back to sleep.

"Ricky" I turned around facing my boyfriend so he was now loosely hugging me normally. "The storm and thunder has almost stopped........and I wouldn't mind going back to sleep for a few more hours..."

The crystal blue eyes I loved so much were suddenly duller then normal. Whenever Ricky didn't sleep for a night due to a song he was working on or the thunder just being too loud for him to bear, his eyes always got a little duller. It saddened me to see this happen to such a handsome man.

"No it's okay I promise" He spoke easily despite the fact the tiredness could be heard faintly in his voice. I turned back around and almost immediately his head found its way back to my shoulder. I liked this feeling. I liked the attention if i'm being honest, but I knew Ricky loved it just as much if not more. I really believe this is why we work so well together.

I quickly finished making the coffees afraid that if I took any more time Ricky's small figure would make mine his new bed.

"Here baby" Much to my surprise he had already fallen asleep.

"Awwwe" I turned my body back around and wrapped my arms around his neck, causing him to jolt awake.

"I-I-(y/n) Im sor-" I quickly put my lips against his feeling his kiss back seconds later. I moved away just enough to look at him in his big blue eyes.

"You're cute when you sleep, you know that?" I laughed a smile spreading across my face. His cheeks became a light hue of pink as he smiled back down at me and reconnected the kiss. We stayed like this for a few moments just listening to the rain pitter patter down onto the porch of our apartment. As much as we both hated the thunder, there was something about being in each other's company that helped settle our minds of the anxiety we had.

As the tender little kiss had started to become a more passionate one, it was rudely interrupted by a huge crack of thunder. I could feel Ricky's grasp on me tighten simultaneously with my own grip around his slim figure. I quickly laid my head against his chest as he laid his head on mine.

".........Why don't we go lay back down in the bedroom under the warm blankets." Ricky always knew how to make the scared feeling in the pit of my stomach go away.

"Yes please!" I grabbed the two cups of coffee and ran into our bedroom, Ricky following behind me. As much as I hated admitting to the stupid and silly things I was afraid of, Ricky always understood them, and I did the same for him. God how could he be so fucking perfect?!?