euphoria

Listen to the music at the top for a little bit more insight 😌 ALSO THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME STEAMY SHIT SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT MAYBE JUST DONT READ 💕💕
Also vote please 🥺🥺

Sunday, March 29
9:40 p.m.

I swayed with the gentle, sensual music, as I downed my eighth shot. It's not like I was a lightweight. I was only here in this bar to drown my thoughts with alcohol all the while Kaitlyn is out grinding on some pole somewhere, not that I cared. I should I suppose.. but I don't.

I toyed with my glass on the counter, waiting for the bartender to bring me another. I heard someone slide into the bar seat next to me, but I would ignore it and just keep swaying, and play with my glass. I was on the verge of tipsiness, and I was craving the euphoria of drunkenness in my veins. So I just kept silently mouthing the words to the music and let my emotions roam.

"Benji?" a familiar voice, and one I secretly wished I could hear every day, said.

I turned to my left to see none other than Jorge, in all his engaged fucking glory just resting on his hand, on display for me and everyone else to see. Something that bothered me to no end.

"Jorge? Why are you here?"

"I needed a break from.... everything."

"Mhm." I said as the bartender finally filled my shot glass up once again, also adding a few for convenience.

"Benji.. why are you here? Like, even in town? Why would you come to my wedding in the first place?"

"Why do you think?" I slurred a bit. I knew I was definitely tipsy now, after taking every shot the bartender poured me in a mere few seconds.

"I don't know what to think. I just need to know.. please?" Now I was definitely on the verge of what I would call drunk, and when I am drunk, you can get nearly anything out of me. I'm one for being honest when under the influence.

"To be perfectly honest with you, I wanted to know what prick you'd pick over me. All this time I honestly thought you'd come back to me, but noooo" I got out almost perfectly. Damn. He just looked at me like I was crazy.

"Fuck this, imma dance, if you even care" I left the bar and went to the dance floor, secretly hoping he would follow.

I allowed the rhythm of the music to take me over, loving the colorful lights and blaring music coursing through me. And, it felt good to let go. As I moved freely, I suddenly felt someone pull on my wrist.

"Benji can we please talk about this?!" Jorge shouted over the music.

"Come here! Dance with me!" I didn't know what I was doing, asking him, an engaged guy, to dance with me especially when I have a girlfriend, but I couldn't help myself. The sober me surely wouldn't allow this, but being drunk, I couldn't seem to get myself to care. I left him quick, coming back with a cup of beer. He downed it, and I decided now was the time.

I placed my hand on his waist, moving my body in sync with the beat. He soon joined me, resting his hands atop my chest. I squeezed his hip, not thinking. But he did the unexpected. He pressed his hips to mine, and allowed me the friction I've longed for for years.

In what seemed like a matter of seconds, we were in his apartment, and I had him pressed against a wall. This was so wrong of me, but something so sinful had never felt so heavenly. (hehe)
I moved my lips down to his neck, sucking hard, leaving hickeys I couldn't wait to see the next morning. Maybe this is what I had needed all along.

He pulled me by my shirt into his bedroom and practically threw me onto the bed. I ripped his shirt off of him, following with his pants, leaving him in his boxers. I flipped us over so I was on top, straddling his hips. I tore off my shirt and jeans, leaving me stuck in my own boxers as well. I put my hands on his chest and grinded down onto him, watching him groan with pleasure. I continued to grind harder onto him, and felt as his hands gripped my waist so hard that it was sure to leave bruises.

"Jorge, I need you.." I said breathlessly. He pulled me down to kiss him, and I complied, but instead used my hands to keep the pleasure going, palming him through the thin cloth. He had heard my plea, and I was desperate for him to follow through. Soon enough, he flipped us over and kissed me roughly, but just for a moment, cause then he was kissing down my body, making me writhe underneath him. Even though we hadn't been in bed together for so long, he still seemed to know exactly how I liked it. He slid off my boxers and immediately put his mouth on my tip, taking me whole.

"ah Jorge.." I couldn't deny that he was good at what he was doing, and I couldn't resist.

He kept going with his mouth, then moving down to prep me, quickly but perfectly. He didn't hesitate to pull off and lube himself up with his spit, and as soon as he did, he was inside of me. I craved him, and I was in pure bliss when I finally got him. He thrusted in and out of me, and I took every inch each time without fail. Soon his hips were flush with me with each thrust, and I could feel myself grow impossibly closer to my high. With a final thrust and slam directly into my prostate, we both cummed simultaneously, him coming down to my cock to swallow every drop, leaving me spotless and overstimulated. I shook with pleasure from my high, and whimpered at the sensitivity as he pulled out and off of my dick. He licked up my hole as cum dripped, and came back up to kiss me when he was done.

"God I missed you" he said exhausted.

"Me too" I replied. I wasn't lying. He was and always will be everything to me, even when I can't have him. He took a deep breath and fell to the side. He pulled me into him so my back was flush with his chest and I felt his breath on my shoulder. And after everything, it felt so good to simply be cared for.

"I love you.." he said, barely even audible.

"I- I love you too"

With that we were passed out, the euphoria of alcohol and bliss having taken over us.

**^^

Hey bbs. Kinda loved this chapter. Hope you did too 💕✌️

March 29, 2020.
Word count: 1163