Pizza's For Closures

- Vic's P.O.V -

"You know, you never quite gave me an answer..." I mumbled, resting my head on the palm of my hands. Kellin's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, "When I'd asked you to be my boy-" I began explaining.

He chuckled, "Vic, you practically demanded it. Besides, it's not like you were serious, right?" his cheeks flushed an unnatural color.

"What kind of person do you take me for!?" I exclaimed, making sure to look as offended as possible, "I mean seriously, it would be pretty fucked up to mess with someones emotions like that," I added, unable to grasp the irony in this conversation.

Kellin shrugged, "You're right, that would be pretty terrible, I guess," he chuckled nervously, "It's just weird. Like, it's you- out of all people. Not that it's a bad thing! I just, I'm not really used to this, you see, I'm made up of anger and annoyance, so...it's not everyday someone asks me to be their's, y'know?" he spoke quickly, looking up at me with wide eyes once he was finished speaking, "I've said too much..." he squirmed around under my gaze.

I laughed, what an adorable human. I mean, despite the fact that this was all being done for Jaime's enjoyment, I'm pretty glad he chose Kellin. Sure, he could act a bit...eh every now and then, but despite that, he's still a good person. Hopefully once this was all over he'll still be willing to be my friend! Is that how things like this work? Like in that movie, 'John Tucker Must Die' I mean, the ending was all right, wasn't it? "I understand, well- no, I don't. I mean, I am Vic Fuentes, so..." I drifted off.

"You're so full of yourself!" Kellin shouted, crossing his arms over his chest, "Just because you're so-" he paused, "So arrogant." he murmured, turning to look the other way.

I stared at him in shock, me...arrogant? "You're arrogant!" I retorted, looking up at him with narrowed eyes. Kellin sighed, looking away from me, "H-Hey, don't ignore me!" I shouted.

He raised an eyebrow at me, "I'm anything but arrogant," he murmured, "I'm...modest," he grinned.

"Arrogant kid say what!"

"What?"

"Ha!"

-

- Kellin's P.O.V -

"Anywho, I'm going to patiently wait for your answer." Vic crossed his arms over his chest.

I glared at him, "Don't put me on the spot like this!" I shouted, pushing his head to the side so he wouldn't be staring at me anymore.

He kept his head the way I'd put it, "Fine then, we'll just sit here until you give me an answer," he shrugged.

"Stop being weird!" I exclaimed, "No one wants to date a weirdo." I mumbled feebly.

"Then how come I'm so hung up on you?" He asked seriously. I rolled my eyes, opening my mouth to speak, but he beat me to it, "Oooh, you arrogant weirdo!"

I felt my nostrils flare up, "Shut up Victor!" I groaned, shoving him off of the bed, he landed on the floor with a loud thump.

"Rude!" He cried out, crossing his legs nonetheless, "You're so troublesome Kells," he shook his head.

I scoffed, "Says you." I mumbled, "You're too persistent, like an annoying puppy," I rested my head in the palm of my hand, staring down at him with a bored expression on my face.

He looked up at me, though his expression was very...carefree, "That's just who I am this week," he murmured.

My eyebrows shot up,"Did you just...quote Fall Out Boy?" I whispered.

"Yeah, why?" He asked, giving me this annoyingly cute confused look.

I've always imagined Vic liking rap, or something. Isn't that what most well known people are into? Was I being stereotypical? Come to think of it, when I first saw Vic I thought he'd be on the soccer team...I'm such an asshole. "I'm sorry for categorizing you into the typical Mexican stereotype!" I shouted without actually giving it any thought.

"What?" He seemed to catch on after a few seconds of thinking about what I'd said, then he got this whole mischievous aura going on, "I'll forgive you if you go out with me," he smirked.

I gave him a blank stare, "I'm fine without your forgiveness," I mumbled.

He made a 'tsk' sound, "Come on, I'll buy you pizza!"

My head perked up, "Pizza?" I asked, eyes wide in anticipation.

"Really?" He asked tiredly, "All I had to do was offer pizza, damn Kellin, makes me wonder what I'd have to do to get in your pants," he muttered, squeezing his eyes shut.

I smacked his head, "Don't go on getting any ideas, you pervert! I frowned.

******

Sorry I didn't proofread this, but I hope you all enjoyed!