The 'Fix It' Trio

- Vic's P.O.V -

Let's see...how did I get into this mess? Right now I was stood in a room with Matty, Jaime, Mike, and Jeremy. For what reason? I have no idea. The only thing I knew for sure was that Jeremy did not have a pretty face when he was angry.

"You know, it's not cool to kidnap high schoolers..." I mumbled, in some lame attempt to break the silence.

Jeremy's face did a thing- that made him look like a thing, "You know, it's not cool to l-" he began stepping forward.

Mike pulled him back, "Cool it," he warned Jeremy, both of them stepped back simultaneously.

"This is bullshit," Jaime chuckled bitterly, "See Vic, this is the sorta shit I was talking about when I told you not to tell anyone," he shook his head, angrily glaring at the other three, "Always tryna' foil a guy's plan, seriously," he muttered under his breath.

I just stared at all of them, at loss for words, "Eh-um, Jeremy too?" was all I was able to ask, giving Jeremy a quick side glance.

Matty nodded for him, "Mike and I accidentally let it slip," he grinned, "Sorry." Jaime gritted his teeth, but didn't move from his spot by the door.

"Wait, what're you all going off about?" I asked honestly, as far as I'm concerned, we're just four dudes grouping up, well- plus one, I didn't even notice Matty slip into this group, he really is a sneaky guy.

They all stared at me like I was stupid, which, in their eyes I probably was, "I'm not sure if he's kidding or not," Mike mumbled, seeming amazed.

I watched as they all exchanged looks, Jaime and Jeremy just looked really confused right now. Matty seemed nonchalant, while Mike looked very confused, "I honestly didn't think you'd all get along so soon, what'd you and Mike 'accidentally' let slip?" I asked hapily, enjoying the fact that my brother was getting a long well with my friends. I should instagram it!

The room fell silent, until Jaime had decided to speak up, "We're here because of the deal you and I made," he explained, "the one where you'd go out with Kellin, dump him whenever I asked you to and whatever," he shrugged, looking bored.

"Oh! Oh." this is bad, two more people have found out, what now? Will Jaime decide to let me end things now? Maybe he'll talk these four out of saying anything...this is very troublesome.

Matty nodded, "Basically, it's our word against both of yours," he mumbled, Mike and Jeremy nodded in agreement.

My eyes widened in shock, "Mike, you too?" I mean, I kind of figured. He had taken a liking into Kellin, despite everything.

Mike nodded, "Sorry," he shrugged, "Not like you have feelings for him anyway, right? All we're doing is foiling Jaime's plans, in the end Kellin may or may not hate you, either way, it's not like you care-" he spoke carelessly.

"I do care!" I shouted, the words tumbling out of my mouth before I could stop them, they all stared at me in surprise, "I do care- as a friend. So please, just let my try and explain things to him when I'm ready..." I stared down at the floor, my hands shaking in my pockets.

Mike and the others exchanged a few words, until they all came to an agreement, "Alright, but we're not going to give you a very long time- if you take too long, we're spilling, that pretty much takes away the idea of waiting till you're ready, but..." Mike said.

They all walked out afterwards, leaving me and Jaime in the room by ourselves.

Jaime laughed, "Whoa, they actually fell for your friendship shit!" he smiled at me, "Vic, you are a genius, to think you'd actually get close to that-"

I spoke up before he got a chance to possibly badmouth Kellin, "Yeah, yeah, see ya later." I waved him off, walking out of the room quietly.

What the hell am I supposed to do now? Whether I tell him now, or wait for him to find out, he'll still get really angry. I don't think I'd completely grasped onto the situation I was in until just a few minutes ago, why do I gotta be so dense!? (he just now realizes it..)

And I was just now coming to terms at the fact that I'd accidentally developed feelings for him.

None of this is going to end well.

-

- Kellin's P.O.V -

I started counting out the days before the week was over with my fingers, then I got the sudden idea to just count off the days before we got out of school, but I didn't have enough time or fingers to do that. No one seemed to notice me dozing off. That's probably because my face looks the same when I'm dozing off and when I'm actually paying attention.

Hmph, reminds me of when I was in elementary, the other kids would always pick on me because I had a boring looking face. Who knows? I guess I've changed a bit since then, though. You know, besides growth and stuff like that. I really did have the face of a snob, though. Must've gotten it from Joe. He's made me completely avoidable, I should thank him.

Joe's not a bad guy, though. I just have no respect for him whatsoever. Guess I'm just childish.

I mean, what kind of person brings in pretty girls home everyday and tells you they're just going over some files? I was bound to tell my mom that he was busy showing the pretty blonde lady some files while she was gone. Not my fault.

His wife at the moment just so happens to be the first pretty brunette he brought home, she's a nice home wrecker. She's the type of person who'd give everything she has despite not having much to begin with, guess you could say she's too nice.

But, oh well. I'm just gonna sit back, sip my tea, and mind my own business.

That reminds me, I wonder what Vic is up to...

"May I go to the restroom?" I asked the teacher whose name I'd forgotten.

She nodded, telling me to hurry up. I felt like asking her what if I had to take a dump, but that's just...I don't think that'll end well.

I walked down the halls aimlessly, surprised when I noticed three familiar guys walking in my direction. "Kellin!" Mike called out, speeding up to me, "What're you doing? Don't tell me you're skipping," he raised an eyebrow at me.

I jutted out my bottom lip, "You ask me that, though it's you three weirdos that look all suspicious," I chuckled.

It was an odd trio, Matty stuck out the most. Speaking of Matty, I've managed to avoid him since his little 'confession', until now. He didn't seem to mind, though.

Jeremy laughed, "Us? Suspicious? Kell we're the most non-suspicious people you'll ever meet," he nudged my shoulder.

I looked down at my shoes, a stupid smile spread on my face, "No, but really what are you guys doing here? I understand you two," I pointed at Jeremy and Matty, "But Mike, shouldn't you be in your grade levels hall?" I asked seriously.

"Oh, we just came to talk to Vic," Jeremy grinned happily.

My head perked up when they mentioned Vic, "Oh, really? Wow, where is he?" I started looking around, averting my attention back onto them when I got no sign of him, they were all looking at me with sympathy in their eyes. "What's wrong? Why are you all maki-" I began asking.

"We'd better get going now," Matty mumbled, the others nodded in agreement, "I'll see you later, Kellin," he waved.

Mike dismissed himself next, "Bye dude, try not to run into any creeps on your way home," he grinned.

"Whoa, Kell- we'll definitely see each other around," Jeremy smiled, reaching in for a hug.

I just let him, unsure of what to do.

They'd all gotten out of my sight before I'd even gotten a chance to ask them why they were making those faces.

Guess it's none of my business.

********
jeremy r u gay? Ah, hope you all enjoyed, as always!