Chapter 4: Lingering Emptiness (Part 2)

Your POV

You slowly blinked as you sat up. You looked around and found yourself on the floor of your room. No blood was on the ground but your knuckles are bruised and your hair is a mess. You went to grab some bandages at the kitchen but when you opened the cupboard, it was empty. You checked every cupboard and closet but no bandages were found.

You let out a sigh and left your room after grabbing your scythe, making your way to the infirmary. You entered the infirmary and looked for the bandages. After finding 3 of it, you used one to wrap your knuckles with. The door suddenly opened and you saw Hades walk in. You two stared at each other for a moment then he looked away and sat at the bed farthest from you. Sitting in silence, he suddenly spoke up and said, "You, What did your parents do to you that made you change?"

You stayed silent as you recalled past memories. You can only remember your memories before you started studying and your parents death. You shrugged as a reply. "I guess their death made my whole world crumble,"You stated while standing up. "I don't get it, you used to be a sweet child but no--" "I would appreciate it if you do not finish your sentence."

You noticed Hades flinch before looking away. The room turned suffocatingly silent for Hades and you knew that so you decided to leave. Making way to your classroom, not a single soul was making a noise. It was peaceful. You enjoyed the moment without a care for anything but unbeknownst to everyone, something that would shake the balance of everything in this island was coming.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short update! I couldn't think of something to make the chapter interesting. T^T