Prologue

How... did I end up here?

You stood before a building that was atleast 3 floors high.

Wasn't I just playing an instrument...?

You walked towards the building and inside was pitch black. You couldn't even see your own body. The thought of being stuck in this state forever sent shivers down your spine.

You took a step back and decided not to proceed any further. You turned around to see that there wasn't a wall behind you anymore. Even the door that led you inside was gone.

Your heart started to race as your hands started to grow cold and sweaty. You barely even took 3 steps inside the building and the wall just disappeared. It was silent also. Too silent for your liking. You couldn't even possibly guess what was going to happen next. Not with all this darkness, that is.

You then started hearing a sharp ringing in your ears and the cries of people asking for forgiveness and mercy. You covered your ears. You didn't even saw a soul or two when you entered so how was this even possible?

You then felt hands grabbing you from everywhere. [ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ] It grabbed you on your hands, feet, legs, and arms and was pulling from either side. Your heart started to pace faster than before as you felt your heart tightening. You started gasping for breath as you noticed a silhouette atleast 5 meters away from you. You couldn't make out its body but the sharp knife that it was holding onto was glistening even though there was no light. And then... it felt like this silhouette was walking towards you as the knife was getting closer and closer.

You closed your eyes shut and was panicking internally but nothing ever came. You slowly opened your eyes and looked up. You wished you didn't. You wished you never opened your eyes. You found the knife directly above your face and big red eyes looking down and staring right into you.

Then it smiled. The thing smiled. You saw it's glowing sharp teeth and red liquid slowly seeping out the tiny spaces between the teeth. You dared not to find out what it was. You couldn't move. The hands that grasped onto you was gone but for some reason you just sat there, on the ground, looking up with wide eyes and muttered a "G---
______________________________________

You bolted up from your bed as large beads of sweat trailed down to your neck, drenching your clothes in the process. It was the same dream again. The same traumatic dream you keep having. You thought of any past memories that always lead to you having that dream but nothing came to mind.

You had the perfect life. The perfect parents, the perfect friends, the perfect community. Well... Atleast that's what you know. But from every memory you can still recall, nothing really traumatic happened.

But, like every single time you had this dream, you brushed it off. You just stood up from your bed as you think of activities that may get your mind off the dream. Although it's a cycle, somehow the dream always felt new to you. It was like psychological torture.

You then felt like playing an instrument. So you happily skipped to another room where all the instruments you fell in love with was located after you did your daily morning hygiene cleaning.

You stood undecided as to which one you wanted to play. But then again, everyone had favorites. You went for the piano as it made you calm. You started to like instruments as your human friend that you last seen when you were 6 introduced it to you. You couldn't remember the looks of that friend of yours but surely you'll feel a sense of familiarity if you ever cross paths again. That human was perfect. That human was the only one that was perfect. All other humans are... failures.

You then felt a sharp ringing in your ears as the world around you slowly became blurry. You fell to the ground on your knees as you clutched either sides of your head.

The ringing sound you heard kept getting louder and louder as the world around you became even more blurry. Your heart rate started to pick up its pace as you slowly gasped for breath. You weren't dying, were you?

That's impossible though. Gods don't die they (multiply. Jk) are eternal beings that will never experience death as long as they are not killed. So... why? If you weren't dying then what was happening to you?

You couldn't form any coherent thoughts as you fell to the ground before passing out.