omgsh Finally!! :D

HOPE YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT WAS TYPING THIS UP :(
The THINGS I DO FOR MY FANS! :D

HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME
I LOVE YEW ALL TOO MUCH TO LOSE YEW!

BTW ITS MY BROTHERS BIRTHDAY!! XD HE'S TURNING 15!

''HAPPY BITHDAY BRO!" Xx :D Im such a nice sister :P

--------------------------------------------Rant Over-----------------------------------------------------------lol----------- 

 I finished my work too quickly, I would have asked for more, but cool kids just don't do that. But if I had some, it would at-least keep my mind of a certain boy.
Time seemed to drag, and drag, until finally the bell rang, letting us know it was lunch time. Luckily I was allowed out today, the school realised that I am really not a threat to other students, that my fight was just a one time thing.
I grabbed my bag and was heading for the door, only me and this girl were allowed out.
I wondered why she was in, then I noticed her huge tummy. She was obviously prego.
Wow, I really didn't belong in here, at all.
I gave Amber a dirty look, the rushed outside, into the fresh air.Justin and Emily were waiting for me, but to be honest I hardly even noticed Emily. My heart did a little fluttery thing, as I took in all of Justin's gorgeousness. He was leaning against a tree, looking beautiful. Every part of me was telling my to run and throw my arm's around him. But I couldn't.

"Hey." I said, smiling at them both.
"Hi." Emily said, as we started walking.
We sat under the old tree, that overlooked the filed where the cheerleaders practise. The tree I used to sit under, alone.
"Oh, sh..!t, I forgot about practise!" Emily screamed, as she saw the rest of the squad warm up.
To be honest, I didn't trust myself to be left alone with Justin, so I asked,
"Do you think I could try out?"
Emily's face lit up.
"Yes! Do you still do gym?" She asked, jumping up and down on the spot.
"Well, I quit a few weeks ago..." I muttered.
"Oh well, come on." Emily said, grabbing my wrist. There were still some girls changing when we got there.
"Em, I don't even have my kit with me!" I moaned.
Emily looked at me, but she was still smiling.
"I carry Amber's kit for her...." She started, reaching into her tote bag, and pulling out two gym kits, "And she's not here, so use her's."
Emily shoved the kit (that consisted of some tiny shorts and a halter top) on the bench where I was sat.
I wasn't really sire if I should.
But I did anyway, I mean, I had always wanted to be a cheerleader

put my hair up in a pony tail, then ran outside with Emily, to catch up with the rest of the squad. They were all doing their stretches, which were similar to the ones I used to do at gymnastics, so I could do them quite easily.
"Right then girls!" Couch Storr shouted. We all lined up.
"Where's Amber?" She asked one girl.
"Umm, I'm not sure Miss." The girl giggled.
"She's at Student Support!" I shouted, to coach.
"Thank you...." Coach stopped, thinking, "Are you on the squad?"
I shook my head, "No, but I would love to be."
"Hmmmm." Coach thought aloud, "What experience do you have?" She asked, taking the cap off her head, and shaking her hair.
"I used to go to gymnastics, maam?" I said, smiling.
"Well, just see if you can keep up." Coach said, smirking. Our first excercise was really easy for me, we used to do similar things at gymnastics.

We all had to stand in a circle, with Coach in the middle, then she would call out a move to a girl, and the girl would have do it.
"Walters, forward walkover!" She shouted to Emily, so Emily did the move.
You probably understand...
She went around the circle, giving the girls quite easy moves. Then she got to me.
"Hmmm, Newbie, how about double back handspring, double back tuck." She said, smirking at me, she obviously thought I wouldn't be able to.
I just smiled back.
Then did exactly as she asked, and landed perfectly on my feet. Hannah (who was also on the squad) gave me a dirty look, so did a few others, but quite a lot were smiling.
"There you go Coach." I said, smirking at her.
She looked a little baffled, "Well, ummm welcome to the squad...."