look at me now chap.4

My new clothes were so beautiful though. The arms-nearly-falling-off thing was so worth it. Rachel had helped me pick out new: tops, camis, sweaters (for when its cold), dresses, skirts, shorts, tights, shoes and accessories. Also, even thought I protested, Rachel had made me go to Victorias Secret and buy new bras, panties and even some thongs! I felt so embarrassed, as I went to pay for them, but they women at the till really wasn't bothered. After all she worked here, why would she care if a girl was buying bras?

My and Rachel struggled to reach a cafe, where we could eat, because the bags were so heavy. We sat down and ordered.

After we had eaten, we were onto our next mission: makeSomehow, Rachel knew exactly what shades and colors would suit me. We left the store with: foundations, blushers, bronzing pearls, eye shadows, mascaras, lipglosses and pretty much every other cosmetic available. Once I got to the till, I realised that Rachel had snuck some waxing strips and fake tan into my basket. I guess she had to sneak them in there, because she knew I would totally protest against buying them.

It was five when we were back on the bus, and we had left my house at ten a.m. That meant I had been shopping for seven whole hours!

We stummbled though the front door, and I realsied my mom was still out. Brandon's eyes widened, as he saw the mountain of bags fall from our arms.

"Did you buy the whole mall!?" He laughed at us, "How much did all that cost?!" He asked.

There was about three dollars left in my purse. So we had spent, like, four-hundred and sixty something dollars.

What would my mom say?

As me and Rachel unpacked all of my new stuff in into my room, I heard me phone go off. Yes, my mom actually let me have a cell phone, a Blackberry actually, but I didn't see the point, nobody ever texted me. Until now apparently. It was a messgae from one of the guys on the bus. A guy called Kurt. I read the message:

**********************************************************************

Heyy nik, my mates havin a prty tonite,

u nd Rach wanna come??

**********************************************************************

Oh my gawd! I had just been invited to a party! Kurt was quite good looking aswell. He was tall, tanned, with blonde hair and green eyes. If he was at my school, he would be totally accepted by the likes of Amy and Amber.

And he was inviting me to a party!

showed Rachel the message, and she grinned at me.

"See, this shopping trip has made you more popular all ready! Soon enough you will be owning your school." Rachel laughed. I laughed to, but I really hoped what she said was true. But I was going to have to work harder than just new clothes, to make it to the top in school.

A lot more.

We got ready for the party, so that we could be leaving by around nine. I wore a tiny black dress (that I had bought today), which according to Rachel, showed off my super long legs. My super long legs that were in soo much pain, after Rachel had waxed them. I added some black heels, and gold accessories. I was actually started to get the whole fashion thing. Fashion rocked! Fashion was totally awesome, if only I had payed more attention to it before. Rachel teased my hair into loose curls, which actually looked really hot, and did my makeup. She added a little more, because we were going to a party.

Once she was done I looked like a totally different person. I looked glamorous and hot. I looked like one of the models in that magazine. The ones that I had wished to look like.

Rachel looked equally as good, in her dark purple dress, gold heels and gold accessories. We only had our phones and some makeup in our tiny bags, but they were still enough to make a noise as we tip-toed down stairs. We didn't want Brandon to see us, but he did.

"Hey glamour girls!" He laughed, "Where are you going?"

"Awww, Bran! We were just going to a friends party!" Rachel said, bouncing a little in her heels.

"Thats fair enough, but Nicole, what would your mom say if she saw you in that?" He said, still joking, but it made me tug down the bottom of my dress.

"Don't tell her Brandon!" I said.

"Fine, but I'm coming to this party with you." He told us. Me and Rachel both groaned.

"Do you have to come?!" We had asked.

"Yeah, I wanna get out, have some fun, and besides you need someone to walk there with you, it will probably get dark by the time your coming back." He said.

We didn't complain any more, I mean, at-least he wasn't going to tell my mom about this.

It turned out that Kurt's friend only lived a few blocks away from my house. By the time we got there, music was all ready blaring, and you could see people dancing through the windows.

Rachel grabbed my hand before we went in.

"Right, tonight your on the pull. Find a guy, okay? Time for some serious flirting baby!" She laughed.

Kurt's cousin opened the door for us.

"Ah, so your Kurt's friends?" He asked.

"Yeah, thats us!" We laughed, and walked into the party.