RunAway ..

People listen to the song before you read the story it has a lot of meaning, that song explains how nikki feels At the moment so pleassee check that song its very beautiful..

=====---------------------=====================================-------------==

Okay Guys So I Asked you to help me with the covers and who ever Helps gets a shout out

and the best cover gets to be used as to cover 

And the person who created it Shall get a dedication! 

So This is A shout out to these wonderful People!

-----

 ScaryUglyMonster

blackleavesinsummer

epicEpiphany

happybunnyx123

Thank you guys!! and i Love all The covers!!!!!! 

Xx!!Xxx!!Xx!!

Ohhh! and theres plenty more Chapters Left!!So No need to worry ;) Somthings gunna happeeeen!!!

XD

--------

“Are you guys ready to order?” Asked a pretty waitress, with long red hair. She had a notebook and a pen in her hands and was looking down at us with a look of impatience on her face.

After one last, quick glance at the menu, I ordered a chicken and salad sandwich. The waitress took note of both of our orders, before sauntering off to the kitchen.

“Wow, I wonder what her problem was?” Asked Justin, a cheeky smile on his face. I smiled and shook my head.

As soon as we were done, we left the café and carried on walking down roads that I didn’t know. We stumbled upon a small park, which had a pond and some trees, and decided to have a rest there. Justin sat down on the green grass and I sat next to him.

We must have been laying there for hours, letting the golden rays soak into our skin. I rested my head on Justin’s chest, listening to his heartbeat.

But all good moments have to be ruined.

“So, when do you suppose we should head back?” Justin asked, ruining my day and reminding me of my mom and my “home”. This was my last day here with Justin, and he wanted it to end all ready. I checked my cell to find that it was 4:20; I was expected home twenty minutes ago. Surprisingly, there were no messages from my mom. However, there was one from Rachel.

___________

Nikki where the hell did u go?? Ur moms freaking out bt she wont admit it. U need to come home. X

___________

I sighed, but didn’t reply. She couldn’t know where I was, because I knew that my mom would come and whisk me away.

“I don’t want to go back.” I whispered to him, watching as he shook his head.

“We need to, we can’t stay here, and I have no idea where we actually are.” He said, his voice full of concern.

I took a deep breath and looked him straight in the eye.

“You can go if you want Justin, but I’m not coming with you.”

"You have to be joking." He muttered, looking me straight in the eye. But I wasn't joking. I wasn't going back there, and I wasn't leaving tomorrow.

Justin caught onto my train of thought, when I didn't reply. He could tell that I wasn't joking, there were no sparkles in my eyes and no smiles playing on my lips.

"I told you, I'm not going back. If you don't believe me, then don't, but I know in my heart that I want to stay here."

I twisted some grass between my fingers, then ripped it out of the ground. Looking down at the grass, I realized that it was similar to me. I had just up-rooted it and dropped it somewhere else, just like my mom was going to up-root me.

"Nikki, please, your mom will be so worried, she cares about you."

"If she really cared about me, she wouldn't be forcing me to move!" I snapped back, standing up. I shook my head in disbelief, Justin was supposed to be the one who understood me!

----

 CHECK OUT THE SONG IF YOU ALREADY DIDN'T!! XD

Okay Writters Block ? :( Sorry thats all For today!

but more soon guys

  :)

:)

:) Bye...