Look at me now Pic.Brandon!

"Hey mom, Steve." he said, as he nodded his head and kicked off his sneakers. What?? Sarah was Justin's mom? I dipped my head down, hoping that with my hair around my face, that he wouldn't notice me.

"Whos this?" he asked, walking over to where we were sat.

Great. Just great, I couldn't handle this aswell ad everything else.

"Justin, this is Steve's daughter, Nikki." Sarah explained.

I looked up and smiled at him, I didn't want to look totally rude infront of Sarah.

"Hi." I said, still smiling, but I quickly turned away.

"Hey, do I know you?" He asked, I could tell by the way he was looking at me, that he was trying to remember my face.

Should I tell him the truth, and have even more to deal with? Or should I just lie my way out, again? I decided that I should split it, half and half.

"Hmmmm, you look kind off familiar." I laughed, I hoped that my laugh sounded more real to the rest of them than it did to me.

"Yeah." Justin said, as he ran his hand through his dark hair. I knew that now it was my time to go. Before my life got even more complicated. It was funny how things could end up this bad, after just one week.

"Actually, I should go, I need to see if my moms okay." I said, still with the fake smile on my face.

I hugged my dad, said goodbye to Sarah and Justin, and was slipping on my flip-flops. Everything was going fine, until he asked me.

No, he hadn't recognised me, but it was something else.

"You want me to walk home with you, Nikki?" Justin asked, smiling at me. No, as much as I wanted a ride with Justin, I knew that if I did, he would surely recognise me.

"No, its fine, I can just walk on my own, but thanks anyway." I said, as I turned to open the front door.

"No angel, you live quite far away, it would be good for you to walk with someone." My dad said, smiling at me.

Yeah, thanks dad.

Justin pulled on his sneakers, he wasn't exactly complaining. Its funny what a pair of tiny shorts can do to a guy.

"Bye dad, bye Sarah." I called over my shoulder, as me and Justin left. We spoke a little as we walked down the drive way.

"My mom never told me Steve had a kid." Justin said, as we walked out of the street my dad lived down.

"Yeah, well my dad never told me that Sarah had a kid." I said, smiling at him.

I knew I should be hiding more, but I had always wanted to be with Justin, and now he wa actually talking to me!

We had been walking for about ten minutes, when Justin suddenly stopped and stared at me.

"What? What is it?" I asked him. But I had a feeling I knew what was bothering him. Me

"Wait, Nikki, Nicole, aren't you the girl in my English class?" He asked, looking a little confused.

Oh no. This wasn't how he was meant to find out.

But there was no way of lying myself out of this one.

"Ummm, ya, thats me." I said, looking down at the floor.

"Right....ummmm, wow this is awkward." He said, his eyes looking around, seeing if there was a way he could leave.

You know, I can just walk on my own." I said, as I flipped my hair, and turned around. As much as I wanted to stay with Justin, I could tell he didn't want to stay with me, and I also didn't want him to see the tears building up in my eyes.

My whole popular dream could come crashing down.

Justin knew. He knew, and he could tell anyone he wanted.

But after I walked about ten steps, I was stopped. Stopped by the sound of his voice.

"Nicole, uhhh, Nikki, wait!" He called, as he chased after me.

He grabbed my arm, so I had to face him.

"Just leave it Justin." I sniffled, as I wiped my tears, "People like you and people like me, well lets just say we aren't meant to be friends."

I tried to turn away, but he still had hold of my armWhat, what do you mean?" He asked, his ocean blue eyes staring into my muddy brown ones.

"You know what I mean." I snapped.

I wanted Justin to like me, and I knew that this wasn't the way to go about it, but I was sick of it. I was sick of being bullied. I was sick of being the school laughing stock.

And I was sick of people like Justin.

"No, no I don't know what you mean." He said, his ocean eyes still full of confusion.

That was it. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"So your telling me that you don't know what I mean when I say, that every day I am pushed and shoved around, being shouted at by people that I didn't do anything to, I get laughed at, and stupid notes thrown at me, people think its hilarious stealing things from me, and humiliating me so that I can get them back." I stopped for a breath, and wiped away some more tears.

"And your still telling me you don't understand." I sobbed, as I turned and ran away. That seamed to hit him quite hard. He let go of my arm, and just stood there, watching me as I ran away. The tears continued to flow, but I didn't care.

But Justin was running after me.

And he was faster.

"Nikki, I'm sorry. Really I am, I didn't realise how bad it must be for you. Honestly." He said, I couldn't tell whether he really cared or not.

"No your not." I said, flatly. "You thought I would be happy? Is that what you thought."

He just stared at me, and he actually looked pretty guilty.

"No, I didn't, its just, I don't know." He mumbled.

"No, you just didn't care. Thats what I meant, people like you and people like me are totally different!" I said, my tears getting faster and faster.

After that I nearly had a heart attack.

That was because Justin lifted his hand, and brushed away my tears.

The boy I had been crushing on for two years touched meNikki, I'm so sorry." He whispered again.

We must have stood there for about a minute, staring at each other. I know, it sounds romantic, but it was actually really awkwards.

"You look different." He said finally, breaking the silence.

"Like I said, I was sick of being bullied." I said.

He nodded his head.

"You look nice." He whispered.

Color flooded to my cheeks. Oh my god! Oh my god!

"Thanks." I whispered back.

We stood there a little longer. It felt better now, though. Like he was seeing the real me. Which wasn't the geek or loser, but the kind, caring girl.

I would have stayed there, staring at him forever.

If it wasn't for a voice.

"Nikki?" Was all it said.

Uh Uh Not again a clifhanger MWUAHAHAHH :)))