XIV • does she like pancakes?

Slash's POV

Slash's POV

I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Liliana was laying next to me, her arm tightly wrapped around my chest. Her eyes were closed and she slowly exhaled through her tiny nose. She had this soft expression on her beautiful face, making my heart skip a beat every moment that I looked at her. 

Even when she slept she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

She makes me feel really weird inside. A good kind of weird though. When I think of her, my mood instantly changes. I don't exactly know what she's doing to me, but it sure as hell is something good.

An idea popped into my head. Does she like pancakes?

I slowly moved out of Liliana's grip, trying my hardest not to wake her. I replaced my body with a pillow, gently placing her arm on top of it. She stirred a couple of times, soon holding the pillow tight to her chest,  squishing her face against it.

God, she's adorable.

Putting on the pants I had thrown on the ground last night, I silently walked up to her bedroom door. Trying to be as quiet as possible, I gently opened the door and slid out of her room. I made my way downstairs, not expecting to see anyone at this time of day. My expectations soon turned out to be wrong when I saw Meghan sitting on the couch in the living room. 

"Good morning, Meghan." I greeted her. She turned her head towards me and her eyes widened. I gave her a confused look before soon realizing why she was looking at me like that. I was shirtless. 

"Oh, haha, I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting you to be awake already." I stood there awkwardly. She smiled at me and turned her head towards the television again. 

"I'm always up early," she chuckled, "It's okay, really. You guys had fun last night?" she asked me. I nodded and a smile grew on my face when I thought about last nights adventures. "Yeah, we had a lot of fun." I smirked. 

"I'm glad to hear that, Slash. Lili hasn't been feeling too well these past few days, so it's nice that you're able to cheer her up." she told me.

Knowing that Liliana was in a lot of pain these past few days, I mentally punched myself for not visiting her sooner. I shot her a sympathetic smile.

"Hey, is it okay if I make some breakfast? I wanted to surprise her with pancakes." I told Meghan. She turned towards me and smiled, nodding her head.

"Of course, all of the ingredients should be in the pantry." she told me, pointing towards the location of the pantry. I thanked her and went on with my task.

After a couple of minutes Meghan spoke up. "That smells fucking amazing, Slash. I'm going to take a shower, I'll check if Lili is awake." she told me while getting up from the couch. I chuckled and responded.