XIII • i want to make you feel good

[smut]

[smut]

I was sitting in the bathtub for almost an hour. My fingertips were wrinkled as hell and my body was now completely relaxed. I felt alive, clean and reborn. A good, hot bath really clears up your state of mind.

Slash knocked on the door a few times to check up on me. "You okay in there, Lili?" I heard him ask.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec." I tell him, realizing that I've been in here for way too long. I slowly rise from my seated position and grab a towel from the hook. I dry myself off and wrap the towel around my body.

Taking one last glance in the mirror, I notice that my bruise is now more visible because of my clean face. Nikki's fingerprints are still imprinted in my cheek and clearly visible. I sigh and walk out of the bathroom.

I notice that Slash is now sitting on my bed, his calloused fingers holding a magazine. His head quickly turns my way when he notices me standing in the doorway.

"Oh, hey. How was your bath?" he asks. I smile and slowly walk inside the room. "It was very nice. I think I finally cleared up a little in here." I tell him, tapping my finger against the side of my head. He smiles and closes the magazine.

"I'm glad to hear that." he says while getting up. I'm still standing there with only a towel wrapped around my fragile body.

He slowly approaches me. I notice his hand coming closer to my face, his thumb grazing over the bruise on my face. He looks at it for a while before speaking up.

"You look really beautiful, Lili." he compliments me, making me blush. "I know it isn't any of my business but nobody deserves to be treated like this, especially not you." he tells me while carefully examining the bruise on my face.

"Fuck, I barely even know you but it kills me to see you in pain." he says while quickly looking down. I faintly smile and place my hand over his. He takes notice of my actions and looks up at me again.

"Thank you so much for coming over Slash, I needed you." I tell him while staring at him. A smile started creeping on his face. I noticed him looking me up and down, before he speaks up. 

"I really wanna hug you right now, but I need your permission first, seeing that you're only wearing a towel." he chuckles. I let out a laugh and looked at my rather scarce choice of clothing. 

"You can as soon as I'm wearing some appropriate clothing." I said, Slash's warm hand letting go of my face. He let out a throaty laugh when I said that. I raised my eyebrow and waited for him to explain himself.

"Lili, sweetheart, it's not like you aren't used to wearing inappropriate clothing." he winked at me. I let out a scoff and playfully pushed him away, making him laugh even harder.

I turned to my closet and picked a blue hoodie with a pair of black leggings and some underwear. I gathered the clothes and turned back to Slash, who was again sitting on the edge of my bed, grinning like a 5-year-old. I shot him a confused look, before quickly realizing what he was thinking.