X • you have nikki, remember?

Slash and I were making our way to the studio

Slash and I were making our way to the studio. He was driving behind me the entire time. He would even honk occasionally to get my attention, to which I would just turn around and flip him off.

Parking my motorcycle right in front of the studio, Slash pulled up next to me and rolled down his window. I was still sitting on my motorcycle, turning the engine off. I looked over at him from the corner of my eyes through my blinded visor. He had this creepy smile on his face and couldn't stop looking at me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I told him, before getting off my motorcycle and taking off my helmet. He snapped out of his gaze and quickly got out of his car.

"Sorry, but I just can't stop looking at your ass. When you were leaning forward on your motorcycle while driving," he whistled while giving me the OK-sign, "that was a sight for sore eyes." he told me.

I gawked at him and quickly covered my butt with my helmet. He laughed at my actions and ruffled my hair.

"Was that why you were driving behind me the entire time?" I asked him while reaching for the doorknob. Slash quickly got in front of me and opened it for me. What a gentleman.

"Maybe." he stated, smirking proudly. I chuckled and proceeded to walk inside. "This way." he said while pointing at an empty hallway.

Walking deeper and deeper into the hallway, I started to hear the sound of drums. I could soon hear a bass line coming through as well. It didn't sound half that bad.

"That's your band?" I ask him, to which he nodded proudly.

"Yeah, but they sound better with m-" he was cut off by a loud, cat-like screech. It startled both me and Slash, but he quickly started laughing.

"That's Axl, our lead singer." he tells me. He notices my stunned expression and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry, he's got a deeper speaking voice." he laughs. I chuckle and we're soon standing in front of the studio. Slash knocks on the door and I make sure to hide myself a little behind him.

"How many fucking times do I need to tell you that you need to leave us the fuck alone-" We hear someone yell and stomping to the door and suddenly it's yanked open. A fiery headed man with a blue bandana wrapped around his head appears in front of us.

"Oh, it's just you." he sighs while lighting his cigarette, before shooting his head up again and glaring at Slash.

"Do you realize how late it is, you fucker? We said be here at three thirty, and it's fucking half past-" he cuts himself off once he notices me, "well, hello to you too." he says smirking.

He's leaning against the door frame to take a better look at me. He takes a long drag of his cigarette and looks me up and down, checking me out.

I feel Slash sigh in annoyance and he pushes the fiery headed man out of the way. He stumbles backwards and chuckles. I shoot him a faint smile and keep close to Slash.