Yet another brother!

Alice's POV

"Well I shouldn't keep you out much longer," Raiden smiled at me patting my head, "Its pretty late."

I nod as smiled back, "well I had fun."

"Me too. We'll start training tomorrow, I'll text you the details in the morning."

Soon our voices weren't the only sounds filling the empty road as I turn my head distracted by the sounds of heels clacking on the cement. I see a beautiful tall thin woman, she was wearing a red dress, black leather jacket with fur. Her high heel boots went all the way up to her thighs not too far apart from her dress in the space between her dress and boots revealed her fishnets. Three strings of pearls rested against her chest.

"Woah... She's beautiful." I say in awe.

"Yeah," Raiden agreed.

I nod as I turn back to look at him, "Well night Raiden."

He smiled as he leaned down and before i knew it his lips pressed against my cheek, pulling away he hummed "Yeah, goodnight Alice." He turned and walked away as what just happen sunk in.

"Ehhhhh?!" I blush and hold my cheek.

"Took you long enough to get home," Larique's voice caught my attention. "I'm hungry."

I look to see her laying on the wall watching me, I sigh, "Yeah yeah."

I walk inside and she quickly follows and the two of us walk up the stairs, I yawn feeling a bit tired. We head to the kitchen spotting Ema making coffee.

"Hey Chii, I'm home." I yawn and she greets me with a smile.

"Welcome back."

I go to the frigde and get Larique her food. As she ate I leaned again the counter waiting for Ema to finish. Soon I hear footsteps on the stairs and I look over to see Uyko.

"Oh? I had no idea you were still awake." He smiled seeing us, "Studying?"

Ema turned to him, "Yes, I was hoping to wake myself up a little."

"I actually just got back and Larique was hungry." I poke to my gluttonous companion.

"I see, carry on." He nodded.

"Oh," Ema turned back to her coffee making, "all right."

Ukyo walked up to us, "It brings back memories." He took off his jacket, "I remember doing such things myself."

With a smile he put his jacket over Ema's shoulders covering her, "But above all else, the most important thing is to watch your health."

Next he turned to me, "And Alice you shouldn't be out so late."

"Right, I'll try to come home on time." I nod.

"The wedding is coming up soon, so you both mustn't catch a cold." He continued.

Ema looked at him with slight widen eyes as her cheek were dusted with a small blush, she smiled at him hold the jacket, "Thank you very much."

Then another set of footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs as we all three turn to seeing who was there. The beautiful woman from outside stopped as she opened her green eyes with a smirk, as she slowly made her way over.

Soon she was hugging us as she spoke to us, "I've been dying to meet you both."

"Huh?" I say surprised, and i could hear Ukyo sighed. She let us go and I could see Ema's blushing and just as surprised as I was.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Hikaru." She said or should I say he said. "I'm the fourth son of the Asahina family."

"What? F-Fourth son?" Ema said shocked.

"What really?" I say also shocked.

"In spite of the way he is dressed," Ukyo said annoyed with his eyes shut and his arms crossed over his chest as Hikaru stood next to him, "Hikaru is a man through and through. He is our brother."

"Wow... You definitely passed a woman." I say adjusting to the new information of yet another brother who happens to look better in a dress than I do.

"Brother?" The information set in for Ema too.

He held his hand up stepping forward towards us for a handshake giving us a eyes closed smile, "I look forward to getting to know you two, little sisters."

"Yeah, me too big bro." I smile back as I shake his hand.

"Y-Yes, likewise." Ema shook his hand next.

ukyo looked at Hikaru still with a frown, "I swear, what is the meaning of this? Showing up so late at night? When did you return to Japan?"

Hikaru turned smiling at him, "Oh, did you miss me that badly?"

Ukyo just responded with a groan and Hikaru turned back to us, "The truth is, I was asked to do a favor."

He then turned to the two large bags he brought with him that I had not noticed until now, he pulled out a light pink thin box and handed it to Ema, next pulled out a light blue box the same size and width and handed it to me, lastly he opened the other bag and pulled out two black boxes one with a brown lid which went to Ema and a grey lid which went to me.

"To deliver these to you both." He smiled.

"This is..?" Ema looked from the package up to Hikaru.

"A package sent with love." He finished her sentence and then winked at us.

"Oh? Okay?" I look at him confused, "Thanks for delivering them."

"You're welcome." He hummed.
"Alice, I'm tired." Larique meowed and I sighed, way to ruin the moment.

"Well it is late so we should head to bed." Ema said and we all agreed, the two of us said goodnight to our brothers. I carried the boxes so Ema could carry her coffee.

When we got to her room, Ema set her coffee on her desk and sat on the floor and I joined her as I set the boxes down. Ema opened her boxes first as we looked inside to see a pink dress and a note laying on top in the pink box and black shoes in the other box.

"What does it say?" I ask as I open my box to find a dark blue dress.

"I picked this out with Rintaro." Ema began to read the letter, "Thank you both for giving me the joy of picking out dresses for two daughters."

Ema put down the letter and picked up the dress to hug it. I smile at her as I pick up my own dress. It was beautiful as we also find the accessories. After that we put the gifts away and Ema went back to studying and I changed into some of Ema's clothes and went to sleep.