Bonding....

Alice's POV

After wondering about looking for Masaomi, I ran into Yusuke.

"Hey Yusuke, have you seen Masaomi?" I wave as I walk up to him.

"No, I think he's still at work." He said as he then asked, "Where's Ema?"

"She's probably in her room." I sigh, I guess i'll just have to deal with this headache for a while longer. "Wanna head to Ema's room together? Since I have to talk to her about something anyways?"

"Sure." He nodded as we start walking.

I noticed the paper in his hand, "What's that?"

"This? It's a career counseling thing."

"Oh."

Soon we reached Ema's door and Yusuke pressed the doorbell, "Hey, you home? It's about next week's career counseling session..."

"Why'd you ring the doorbell? She's home, we came home together." I laugh a little as he blushed looking away.

He reached down and turned the doorknob and it opened, "Huh? It's open."

"Told ya." I smirk, mostly because my headache was dying down, "Well open the door."

"I can't just go in!" He yelled a little at me.

"Yes you can. Just open the door." I giggled, he definitely likes Ema.

"Uh, um, I'm coming in. I'm just gonna come in." He opened the door and the lights were off, thats weird.

I walk in first as my headache came back in a full swing as anger once again crawl up my skin. As I saw Fuuto leaning slightly over Ema his hand on her cheek as she was leaning back.

Yusuke poked his head in as I stomped over to Fuuto and Ema.  "Hey, you not here?"

"Aw, man, talk about totally barging in on us." Fuuto said in a smug tone that pissed me off.

"Get away from her!" I shout as I push Fuuto away from Ema and pulled her closer to me.

"A-Alice?!" She stuttered.

Yusuke stomped over, "F-Fuuto, what the hell are you doing?!"

"No gentleman would ask that." Fuuto closed his eyes. Before reopening them to look at me and Ema, he smirked and it got under my skin, "right, Nee-san?"

I clenched my fist as I glared at him, and Ema in a flustered tone answered, "Y-You have it all wrong. We were just watching a movie together."

"Heh." Fuuto said as he continued his smug smirk.

Luckily Yusuke grabbed Fuuto and started to drag him, "You little!"

"Let go! You're going to mess up my hair!" Fuuto resisted.

"Shut up! I swear, you've got to be watched 24/7!" Yusuke yelled back and managed to drag Fuuto out the room.

"Okay, then, see you later. Let's have fun together some other time," Fuuto waved back as he was dragged out.

"I told you to shut up!" Yusuke yelled and they were gone.

I relaxed at the sound of the door closing, I let Ema go as she also relaxed and sighed. She bent over and picked up a paper, "Career counseling, huh?"

Soon muffled sounds could be heard as Ema gasped and went over to her school bag, "Juli! I'm sorry!"

"Let me out!" He squeaked.

Juli ended up storming out the room and we followed him outside as he climbed up the tree. Ema called out to him, "Juli, please don't say mad at me."

"Chii," with his arms folded across his chest he pouted, "you leave yourself far too open! Even just earlier, that was a close call."

"He's right y'know." I sighed nodding.

"That was..." Ema tried to defend herself, "But Fuuto is my younger brother..."

"That clearly didn't stop him!"

"Hah! As if an animal like him would listen to reason!" Juli tilted his head.

"Juli... Alice... I need to go help get dinner ready soon..." She waited for Juli but he didn't response and didn't move. Ema looked down, "Then, I'm going." She turned and went inside.

"I swear. Chii's permissive nature is such a headache!" Juli complained and I chuckled nodding.

"I completely agree. Well i'll go watch her so don't worry." I hum as I also head inside.

I go up to the kitchen and I sit on the couch as I lean back laying my head on the back. I closed my eyes the pain in my neck was gone but my headache was still going.

Soon dinner was done and nothing else really happened, the rest of the night was pretty calm.

I was heading back to Ema's room and I ran into Yusuke again and I smiled. A wonderful idea popped into my head, "Hey Yusuke can I talk to you for a moment?"

He turned to me and nodded, "What's up?"

"I need you to help me with something, but it's a secret, I don't even want Ema to know." I hum.

"Okay?"

"Teach me how to read."

"What?!"

"Teach me how to read."

"You don't know how to read?!"

"I know how to read, " I pout, "just not this language. I'm not stupid! I've been surviving just fine but now i'm going to school so I need to learn how read this language."

"Uh... Are you being for real?"

"Yes i'm being serious!" 

Okay but why me?" He looked at me confused. "Any of the older brothers would be better to teach you."

"Because we haven't spent anytime together. After all you like my sister and you need to go through me to get her," I smile sweetly.

I watched as his face turned as red at his hair and he jumped, "It's not like that!"

"So you don't have a crush on Ema?" I hummed.

"I-I.." He looked away pouting a little, "Who told you!"

"Dude. I am not be able to read words but I can certainly read you. You're an open book." I chuckled putting my hands on my hip.

"Am I that obvious?" He sighed his blush dying down just a bit.

"Yeah, when it comes to Ema.  Although she's oblivious to it, I love my sister but she can be dense sometimes." I sigh. I hold my hand out, "So do we have a deal?"

He groans a bit and nods and shakes my hand, "Yeah..."

"Thanks teach!" I laugh as our handshake ends.

"Hey!" He said annoyed.

"Night." I hum waving as I head to Ema's room, and I can hear him groan again.

Magical Conflict! [ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara