Why Her And Not Me?

2 years later

Lyric Pov

Years have passed and I am now in a foster home my parents are in jail for 15 years of physical child abuse. I tried to save them but nothing work . I knew they never meant it after that day they tried to save me i've still wondered why they'll do it at the last minute.

Also me and Jordan are not like the friends we use to be, every since she slapped me i've been distant from everyone Mohangy, Seneca And Kenzie will call once in a while but i really don't talk to no one. I don't know what the boys look like. I'll see them at school but it'll be the back of their heads. I'm the school's biggest loser everyone makes fun of me now cause i'm more skinner. My ribs show alittle in my stomach but it's no big deal to me. Just don't eat alot around the people in my foster care.

Last but not least,

Ray

Love of my life but he's no longer in my hands. Yup I said it no longer , i've been waiting for the day he'll finally ask me out but I was wrong........

[ FlashBack]

I was on my way back to the house with my mom and dad I was real heated the girls tried to talk to me I don't need help it's my life not theirs until I heard a voice behind me.

"Lyric" the voice called out to me.I turned around and seen Ray running towards me breathing heavily.

I smiled and turned around and started walking towards him. " Yes Ray" I said to him

" Umh Lyric you've really been acting weird lately an I wanted to say i'm sorry for our little argument we had, it's not good to argue with friends that are really close to you" He said rubbong his neck lightly.

" Polog-" I started out. " But thats not the reason I chased after you though.''

" Then why did you?'' I questioned angrily.

" I wanted you to meet my girl friend" He stepped aside revealing his so called "girlfriend" I examined her closely she was very pretty and looked like his type of girl then again I was furious that he didn't ask me but instead he picked her.

" Her name is Monica we've been talking for some time , then I finally Had the nuts to ask " He smiled I looked over to his girlfriend and put on one of my most best smiles I didn't want it obvious that i'm upset.

" Nice meeting you i'm Lyric" I spoke she smiled lightly. I did'nt even see her running

" Since you two meet I don't think we are going to be hanging like we use to." He smiled and turned to Monica while lightly grabbing her hand.

I heard sirens and fire trucks surrounding me as I watched them walk away hand in hand.

I guess it ends like this I.....

[ Flashback End]

Thats how it ends now really I thought life was good at first but the argument ended it all....

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I havent Been on in a while i mainly been working on my other story the Unexpected