Fillerr

Lyric's Pov

I was in the kitchen eatting on a peanut butter jelly sandwhich... I was heading upstairs til I heard moans and grunts coming from my parents room..

Eeww that's nasty and they know im here uggh

I was going toward the sound proof basement till I heard aloud knock on my front door... No let me turn that around ....BANGING!!

I speed walked to the door with my sandwhich still in my hands I haven't talked to Any of my friends since the argument I wonder if its them...

I finally made it to the door only revealing a lady that looked like she was in her 20's and 2 police officers making me drop my sandwhich ....

Mann that took me 2 mins to make that

Me: Hi?.. How may I help you??

I waited for a response from the lady that looked like she wanted to speak the whole damn Bible!!

Lady: Yes Were Are Looking For Lyric Smith

Me: Yes Thats Me ?

Lady: We Are CPS And Also meaning Child Protective Servies ...

Me:So-

I was cut off by my mom and dad coming in the room

Mom: WHAT THE HELL GOING ON HERE!!!

Lady: We came to take Lyric Monique Smith away from this abusive family !! *turns to me and grabs my arm* Honey you are going to be find trust me ....

Did she just say take away!!....

Me: What.....No!! IM NOT GOING WITH YOU!!

One of the police officers picked me up and started carrying me to the police car I kicked and scream I was able to get out of his grip

I fell to the ground holding my left side which rushed with pain

I looked up and seen my father for the first time fighting for....Me

I tried to run but the lady started dragging me to the car again I was to weak to fight she threw me in the car making me hit my head against the window...

I looked out the glass window of the car and see my mother with red shot eyes with tears streaming down her cheeks....

They cared......

But Who did this to me??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fillerrr Niqqas Mann Dang Who Snitched Bro??

What argument was lyric talking bout??

Her Mom Cryed??

Do you guys remembered when lyric said her mom wasn't always like the way she is now ??

THIS A FILERR EVERYTHING WAS LEFT OUT!!!

Damnnnn Who Wants A Chappie UpLoaded ...

ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS COMMENT :)