Chapter 11

Lyrics POV

The girls and I met up at a park and they said it was urgent. Well everyone else but Jordan said that. I think Jordan has no idea what their all going to say. Shes just as puzzked as I am. Hopefully its nothing depressing or sad.

-at the park-

Momo: I have something to tell you.

Seneca: Its real important.

Jordan: To be honest I have no idea what there talking about...?

Lyric: What, what, what happened?!?!?!?!

Momo: Well.

Seneca: ummm?!.,

Lyric: What!???!???!

Momo: You know how CPS was called?

Lyric: Yes, get to the point already!!!!!

Momo: Well, Craig was the one who called the police.

Lyric: The f*ck. This muthaf*cka really dun lost his mind...

Jordan: Woah der woah der.....Calm down.....

L: Oh, your mad because thats your boooo thang?

J: Your taking it to far....

L: Oh your mad because he was f*cking a girl under the bleachers at the friday game and you did not know.....? Is that why?

J: shut up Lyric... Your so stupid right now that you dont veen know what is coming out your mouth... You know I have a crush on Craig. We were only trying to help you... I was tored of seeing you get hurt on a regular daily basis. And so much for you being my bestfriend.... So f*cking much....

Momo: lyric you took that to far...

Seneca: you did.

Lyric: She was my friend and kept a secret from me....

Jordan: I am not trying to throw anyone under the bud but I am not the only one who anitched you out... Everyone sis but yet you just yell at me....

Jordans POV

SOMETHING TOOK OVER ME AND JUST SLAPPED LYRIC RIGHT ON THE FACE. I SLAPPED HER PRETTY D*MN HARD. SHE JUST STARED AT ME ANGRILY. HER FACE WAS BLOOD SHOT RED AND I KNEW SHE WANTED TO HIT ME BACK..... BUT SHE DID NOT.

Lyrics POV

JORDAN SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE REALLY HARD. I WANTED TO HIT HER BACK BUT I WAS FROZEN. THIS B*TCH IS CRAZY...

Momo and Senecas POV

JORDAN SLAPPED JORDAN F*CKING HARD....

SO I AM Female_Spiffy_Tho143 I AM RaysDomoLovers co-writer. I wrote this chappie.... SO WATCHA THINK? PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT, AND FAN....