Chapter 5

Raquan's Pov

Yesterday was hype I don't know who can top that party especially with Lyric there I was gonna finally gonna ask her to be mine then she had to leave like 3 more minutes would of been fine -__- other than that umm that girl body was BANGING !! In that purple dress and she was looking all sexy in the face... Make me wanna tap...that ass *Big Sean voice* Wow Help me and my hormones... Just then I felt my pants rise shoot! Just thinking bout her make me horney ;)

I went downstairs to clean up the mess from the party but everything was .... Already clean?? What Ayye!! so this means .....NO ASS WHOPPING BY MOMA * trys to twerk*

5 minutes later of trying to twerk...

Kay... Thaat was a epic fail... Just then I heard snores from the livingroom I walked in there seeing my boys sleep on the couch except..... Chres! This niqqa sleeping on the kitchen counter -__- he sleep everywhere i'm going to train him to sleep on the bed !!

I went over to him so he can get on the floor or some so my mom won't think some wrong with him

Ray:*whispers* Aye Chres *shakes him lightly*

Chres: *moans*

Ray: O__O Whaaa!?!...No.... It can't be

Let me try again....

Ray: *normal voice while shaking him* Chres time to get up bro!

Chres: *moans* Faster Seneca!

What the actual FUCK!! Oh no that's juat nasty! I need to make a note saying....

"Warning: STAY AWAY FROM CHRES WHILE HE IS SLEEP!

Just gros!! Eww ... Just then my stomach growled of hunger...I walked over to Jacob cause i'm hungry and I can't cook so he the only one I know that can cook some good ass food..

Ray:* yells in Jacob ear* Can You Cook Breakfast Pleaaassee!!!!

Jacob: *wakes up real fast* Yeah!!.

...*holds head* Damn Ray Made Me Get A Mingrane!!!

Ray: Sorry curlyfry *smirks*

Jacob: *slit eyes at ray* what you want ??

Ray: Tacos!! *with no hesitation*

Jacob: To early for that!!

Ray: So Niqqa Fix My Fooood!!

Jawan: * trys to throw pillow at ray but hits ???*

Ray: See You Missed *laugh*

???: Aye Maine Get Some Where With That!!

Jawan: Sorry Tryed To Hit Ray

Ray:Betta Be Happy It Didn't

???:*laughs

Jawan: Anyways When You Get Here JL??

JL: Last Night At The Party ! How you

gonna forget me!!

Jawan: Sorry I think the bleach got to my head when we were cleaning *shrugs*

Ray:O yeah forgot thanks for cleaning up

Jacob: *Comes out Kitchen* I did the most cleaning Ray....And... Where's the beef??

Craig: *jumps off couch* You got KFC!! :)

Chres: *rolls off counter hitting the floor then stands up* I want the breast !!

Jacob: Craig no and chres.... Why the breast???

Chres: *shrugs* best part of every body ;)

Evry: Brah!!

Ray: Yall that's nothing when he was sleep it was nastier!

JL\ Jawan: What He Do?!

Ray:It's Nasty Just Thinking about it

Craig: Kay maine i'm gonna take a shower and head to the park yall coming?

Evry/but Craig: Yah I Guess So

*****************************

Who they gonna meet at the park??

Anit Chres and Raquan Nasty??

Will Lyric ever answer Raquan's question??

~Vote and Comment My Fellow Acos :)

RaysDomoLover