Chapter 8

We left the hospital at 5:30 am they ran the test after a while they said I have to come back for sergery to make sure my brain isn't fully damanged from the hits .....

I've been thinking about the Child Protective Sevices that's really a big risk don't get me wrong I would love to get away but....

I love my mom yeah I know what you saying... "Df wrong with you".... to be honest my mom....wasn't always like the way she is now....

We made it to Jordan's house and settled In they showed me the guest room....wow i'm so use to sleeping In Jordan's room this gonna be new....

Her mom opened the door to the room... (pic on side ---->)

Me: Nice....

Jm: yeah wanted Jordans guest to feel comfortable

Me: Thanks :)

Jm: well go to bed I know your tired

Me: Okay

She closed the door and left out....thoes words remained In my head

..... the longer you stay the more harm you are in.... I guess

~ 7:00 A.m~

I woke from the best sleep ever! I haven't had one of these In ages... I got dressed In my clothes I had on yesterday and went to Jordans room to tell her im leaving.

Jordan: Be safe and ask my mom to take you home too I don't want you walking ....

she shoed me out umm guess I ruined someones sleep *giggles*

I didn't want to ruin her moms sleep either so I decided to walk home nobodys outside anyways..

~ At Home~

I walked In the house preparing for the worst... but nothing happened. Umm guess my luck. I went to the living room cause everything was quiet ..... Too quiet better In joy it now..

I sat my backup phone on the coffe table and headed up stairs for a shower I smelt real bad and I was In the same clothes from yesterday..

20 minutes later

I hop out the shower and wrapped my self In a towel and headed to my closet I put on some black b-ball shorts and my purple tank top with fuzzing black socks... I let my hair stay wet and headed back to the living room ...

I looked on the coffee table for my phone .... Dammmnn Again!!!!!!!

I searched and searched... Around the house I know I didn't take that phone with me I put it right there..ugghh !!?WHY ME! I traced every step... This sucks monkey balls -_____-... I walked back to the living room and sat on the floor Indian style i'm not aloud to sit on the perfect white couches cause my mom thinks i'm dirty and don't know how to take baths!!! I groaned In frustration till I heard a deep.... laugh... behind..me..

Oh no.. It can't be.. How could I forget it was coming back from its business trip today!!!

I turned around to come face to face with ......

The man...

I Call....

Father....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's yo girl RaysDomoLover yea its been a while and wanted to come up with something juicy to make you want more *winks* and the charaters are gonna be in the story more right now this is where*deep man voice* The Drama Begins!!!! cheating , lyinging and all starts to fall in ....kinda having internet problems -_- and stuff so you know why I haven't uploaded right away and want to Thank all my beautiful fans for the support,comments,and votes on the story and wouldn't be at this point if it wasn't for yall :) anyways pweeeaaasee comment though how do I know yall like it?? 5 comments aleast vote as much as you want :) deuces YAH gurr out of hurr :P