♡Chapter 8♡

Dream- Normal
Error- Bold and italics
Blue- Bold
Ink- italics

3rd POV:

It's been a about two months since Dream and Error had the incident. Dream could feel where the negative feelings but ignored them. Error just did the same as always but it never felt the same, Dream never came to make him feel better. It was eating him up inside, one day Error just went back to Outertale, to that cliff again. He sat down and flashbacks came back, as he stared off into space. He could feel the negative feelings he was giving off.

Dream's POV:

I have purposely been ignoring Error and his negative feelings cause I don't want to get hurt again. But this time I had have enough, I got dressed and did my schedule as always. I felt the negative feelings coming from Outertale again. I took a piece of paper and wrote a note down on it. I was careful enough to not make a noise, not wanting to get caught. I opened a portal and I could see him sitting on the edge looking so blue. I was sad that he was sad, I remembered people can feel my aura. He was about to turn around, but I quickly dropped the paper and left.

Error's POV:

I was sitting on the edge like always thinking about him. I could feel someone's aura behind me...was it Dream. I turned around only to see a portal close and...a paper fall? I looked around just in case I saw who it was, I picked up the note and turned back around. I read it and I couldn't believe it...it read 'I forgive you'. He didn't hate me...but...does he still have feelings for me? I went back to the castle and went straight to my room. I haven't been destroying cause Ink hasn't made any new AUs, so I couldn't see Dream. I was thinking what I would tell Dream when I see him again. "Hey Error Ink made some new AUs so lets go" I looked at him and got up to go to snowdin.

Dream's POV:

I told Ink a while ago to stop making AUs so I wouldn't have to see Error again. But that stopped today, "umm...Dream I kinda sorta maybe made like made 10 new AUs...and maybe Nightmare's gang is destroying one...right now" I glared at him and sighed I didn't want to go but I wanted to see Error again. "Fine" As I teleported to snowdin I could see Nightmare's gang. We were on good terms but, they were destroying an AU so. As soon as we got there I saw Error look at me, I blushed as we made eye contact. I quickly looked away, looking at Ink who was just standing there waiting for something I guess. I looked at Blue with a questioned face as he to was puzzled at Ink's reaction. "Ink are you okay?" I said standing in front of him waving my arms. I was pretty sure Nightmare and the rest were confused, I shook Ink and he finally snapped out of it. I made a 'are you okay' face at him. "Come on lets go your wasting time" He said as he ran towards Nightmare, I just stood there with a straight face. I jogged towards them as I could see everyone fighting I just walked past everyone who was fighting. I don't know if it was just me but it seem like they weren't actually fighting. I guess something was wrong with me, but it  felt very suspicious. I then just sat down on a rock waiting for them to finish. I remember me and Error were fighting and he shot the rock with his gaster blaster. Pieces of rock flew and one hit my hand, I looked where the rock hit and it was healed now. I then saw someone teleport in front of me not to far away. It was Error...I saw his strings come my way, I got up and dodged them. Wait why was Error attacking me I thought I forgave him? He picked up a ball of snow with his strings and threw it at me, I teleported into the woods wondering why he threw SNOW like that is not gonna hurt. Did he still hate me...is that why he TRIED to kill me?! I caught my breathe as I looked behind the tree where he was supposed to be. I then knew how it was gonna go down...he was gonna be behind me and kill me. I sighed as I was still facing the tree, I turned around to see him looking at me. I looked awkwardly away I felt my face heating up...why was this happening? His arms were against the tree next to my head, closing any escapes for me. I took a deep breath facing the floor, I felt a tear fall down my face. I wanted to hug him so bad but...he would crash, I felt more tears come down my face. God dammit why was I crying, why here, why in front of him?! I squinted my eyes shut to see if that would stop the tears, I rubbed my eyes as I could still feel them. I felt Error hug me...I was shocked but relieved I squeezed him back. I could feel myself go on my tippy toes as I hugged him more. I heard squealing from behind me...what was going on? I turned around still hugging him and I saw Ink and Blue hugging. For some reason I saw Dust and Horror throwing dead flowers. I realized what was going on and I faced back to Error and he looked shocked to. We quickly stopped hugging as we knew it was just a trap for us to get things back together again. I looked back at him with a quiet giggle, I heard him laugh for the first time in a long time. 

~~TIME SKIP~~

Nobody's POV:

It's been two days since Error and Dream made up. It was 9 in the morning Dream and Blue had just woken up from a movie night. They had watched 'Scream' and I guess you can say they got a good scream out of it(srry ik that was cheesy I just wanted to say it). Ink was already dressed and everything, while Dream and Blue got up and stretched. "Guys can we go to Underswap I need new materials" Ink said as he got on his knees and pleaded hoping they would say yes. Dream and Blue looked at each other and giggled, as there friend looked so weird on the floor. "Ofcourse Ink plus it's been a long time since I saw papy" Blue said with a smile. Dream and Blue both went to their rooms to change, Ink sat on the couch in relief. Out of nowhere Error appeared and say down on the other side of the couch. "Woah you can't just pop up like that dude...you almost gave me a heart attack" Ink said sarcastically. Error just looked at him with a straight face "AnYwAy...I'm GoNnA pAy A vIsIt To DrEaM". Error said getting up and walking up the stairs. He heard Ink snicker but ignored him.

Error's POV:

I ignored Ink's snickering and just opened the door. I could clearly see Dream half naked, putting on his shirt on. My face turned bright as I looked at him, I was pretty sure he saw me. I could see his chest and he only had his pants on with his crown too, he looked so cute-
Bro Error close the door your looking like a creep. I slowly closed the door and glitched a bit. When I closed the door I crashed
  16%...loading...
25%...loading...
26%...loading...
41%...loading...
59%...loading...
67%...loading...
79%...loading...
89%...loading...
92%...loading...
99%...loading...
Complete!
After I crashed I walked down stairs to see Ink laughing. I was clearly still blushing and flipped Ink off as I sat on the couch.

Dream's POV:

I had just gotten into my room and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I finished I got undressed and put on my pants, and my crown so I wouldn't forget it...again. I was about  to put my shirt on when suddenly the door opened. I thought it was Ink again, but it was Error. He just kinda stood there looking at me, I felt my face heat up as he looked up and down. I was shocked I didn't know what to do or say. I saw him glitch as he closed the door, I put my shirt on and finished getting dressed. I waited a few minutes so it wouldn't be as embarrassing. I took a deep breath and walked out, Blue was already on his way down the stairs as I rushed down after him. "You guys ready?" Ink said as we reched reached Ink and Error. "Mhm" Blue said in response as I looked at Error and he looked at me. I looked away in embarrassment, as he just looked away to, Ink then made a portal to Underswap.

______________________________________
1608 words
Good morning beautifuls have a wonder Friday, this chapter is kinda okay but eh. Jk jk I will probably do a chapter every two days now cause I'm kinda runing out of ideas...but I have a idea for the next chapter.
Pls keep reading and luv ya wit all my heart <3